Ez Clone 32

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

any one ever use or build one before I been looking to make one I can get one for about 220$ new

I been looking for something new I don't like the black flats with the dome they work but its just a pain with how weak they are and sag where all the weight is and the rest dry up and take more care to root out

also id really like to get in to aeroponics would love some Input

Ez clone 32
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I like the ez clone white low profile ones.
2 reasons, one it's white. Second it has a letter/number grid pattern so you can keep track of stains in the cloner.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

do the clones go in to soilless mix will do u happen to know?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

After they root, you can put them in whatever medium you choose.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so u think its worth 220$ or should I build one that could b used also for full term use

Smerb

Smerb

The investment is worth it for the long haul. No guesswork. And its ready to go. I have the 32 ez-clone, works great.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

The investment is worth it for the long haul. No guesswork. And its ready to go. I have the 32 ez-clone, works great.
do u have any prob with the water leaking where the cord goes heard some people bitching about this?

MysteryMoog

MysteryMoog

I second the clone king, much more affordable and has been awsome. I run a cooler in mine, but other than that all stock and workd sooooooooo well.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I cant get that one I don't order off line I go to a shop around here and the ezclone is the one he has im really thinking hard on building one

Smerb

Smerb

I cant get that one I don't order off line I go to a shop around here and the ezclone is the one he has im really thinking hard on building one
You build one and it better sit right and have all the other bells and whistles. Or it'll be a mindfuck.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

to build looks to b like 90$ vs 220$ the pump is the most costly

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I built a 36 site from a 36 gal (iirc) tub and yellow lid from lowes. Built my own miss rail, sourced my own pump, net pots and collars. I had about 125.00 into the system. It took up 3.5'x2.5' of space. 2 of my 25 site cloners took up less space and was alot cheaper, so I sold it, and bought 2 more 25 site cloners from clone king.

So the diy cloner failed in many ways.

Cost
Foot print
Loss of additional cloning spots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom