EZ Clone thirty-two and humidity

• Thread starter freezeland2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

I am planning to up pot, take some cuttings, and then start flowering. I have a 3x3 in a different room that I am planning to run a few clones in. The humidity is very low here and that is going to be my challenge running clones.

I had two misters running on my grow and I was able to get down to one now I am preparing to flower. I moved the mister to the room where the tent is. Best I can get to with it so far is 50%. My question is will that ez clone machine running raise rh in the tent? I am hoping so. It’s still in the box and I plan to do a test but hoping someone can set my expectations. If I need another mister I want to find out now.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I am planning to up pot, take some cuttings, and then start flowering. I have a 3x3 in a different room that I am planning to run a few clones in. The humidity is very low here and that is going to be my challenge running clones.

I had two misters running on my grow and I was able to get down to one now I am preparing to flower. I moved the mister to the room where the tent is. Best I can get to with it so far is 50%. My question is will that ez clone machine running raise rh in the tent? I am hoping so. It’s still in the box and I plan to do a test but hoping someone can set my expectations. If I need another mister I want to find out now.
I have an EZ cloner and they are amazing work fantastic! Unfortunately for you the system does NOT raise humidity in the grow space. Maybe a tiny bit but not enough to really mitigate your humidity issue. This is actually better because the system is closed and it helps prevent excess evaporation this means you don't have to be filling it up with water everyday. It stays full for a good long time before you need to cap it off. If I were you I would buy these cheap items and put them inside your tent...

https://www.amazon.com/Humidity-Con...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

freezeland2

freezeland2

I have an EZ cloner and they are amazing work fantastic! Unfortunately for you the system does NOT raise humidity in the grow space. Maybe a tiny bit but not enough to really mitigate your humidity issue. This is actually better because the system is closed and it helps prevent excess evaporation this means you don't have to be filling it up with water everyday. It stays full for a good long time before you need to cap it off. If I were you I would buy these cheap items and put them inside your tent...

https://www.amazon.com/Humidity-Controller-Inkbird-Humidistat-Pre-wired/dp/B01J1E5LWM/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=1L7CSCZ2G78EI&keywords=inkbird+humidity+controller&qid=1643928167&sprefix=inkbird+humidity+,aps,170&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&smid=A197YPAPAP8V04&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzTkhOTjFFR1dCQjRQJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNzg4ODUzT0laT0hLOFlTVTdWJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAyODg2MzgyVlUxSVIxQlROVk1EJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

I have a few misters now. I was hoping the clone machine might help. I might be able to move another mister to where the tent is. The plants it is on now go to 10g fabrics a week prior to my flipping and taking cuts. Those plants will be at high transpiration at that point and hopefully won’t need support in maintaining rh in their environment.

Chem77

Chem77

I use a ezclone and clone in 20% all the time (winter), matter of fact right now. Inside the box is 100% humidity which is what matters. I don’t mist the tops either. Always 100% success.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I use a ezclone and clone in 20% all the time (winter), matter of fact right now. Inside the box is 100% humidity which is what matters. I don’t mist the tops either. Always 100% success.
Thanks for the reply. That’s good to know. I was debating instead of taking cuts now to cull one plant out as a mother and wait for better conditions. This strain is kinda special and I want to be successful when I take my cuts.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

Your cloner doesn't take up much space you can enclose it in a small corner with some small side panels or cut the bottom off soda bottles and put over each plant, I just built a bubbler and enclosed it with a regular plastic dome.....Haven't tested it out yet its a work in progress. pics upstairs..back in 2

100 6682
100 6685
100 6672
freezeland2

freezeland2

Your cloner doesn't take up much space you can enclose it in a small corner with some small side panels or cut the bottom off soda bottles and put over each plant, I just built a bubbler and enclosed it with a regular plastic dome.....Haven't tested it out yet its a work in progress. pics upstairs..back in 2
Very cool. Thanks for taking the time to get the pictures. Between you and chem I think I can pull it off and stick on my planned timelines for perpetual growing this strain.

Top Bottom