EZ Clone?

• Thread starter chaosinc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chaosinc

chaosinc

I have an EZ Clone 60 site clone box using Clonex solution and Clonex gel just wondering what anybody else that may have this set up is running their PPM at? I recently traded my 120 for a 60 and I think I might be over doing it. Right now I am at approx 295 which is half of what I was running in the 120. Also I have an air stone in the box.

Thank you,
Mr. Chaos.

J

Jah Leon

Thats amazing, can I see some pictures from the cloning.....

P

Paul Nepal

been running a Turbo Kone now for a few months, great results, I have been using a small amount of superthrive and a tiney amount of Snow Storm Ultra, my mix is no higher than 300 ppm

los0420

los0420

i just run straight tap water and root stimulator follow direction on bottle and thats it always 100% success rate and thick healthy roots in 10 days or less never check ph or ppm in my ez cloner

W

willy led wonka

i use 1ml of roots excellerator and 4mls of voodoo juice and i got roots this time in 6 days....not sure why so much faster this time. Maybe the cooler weather.

H

harley34

do use, use net pots and hydroton or just stick them in with the stem? Then what medium would use go to from if using just the stem and roots.

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
when I used my ez, I just did the gel, and plain tap water, the ph didn't matter for me. 8-10 days. set it and forget it. I did use a water chiller

los0420

los0420

stick the stem into neoprene there is no medium to use in the ez cloner [ harley 34 ] i poke a couple holes into the bottom of the clone use root stimulator and cloning gel and u will have rooted clones in ten days i always trim the leaves in half too seems to make roots show faster

H

harley34

stick the stem into neoprene there is no medium to use in the ez cloner [ harley 34 ] i poke a couple holes into the bottom of the clone use root stimulator and cloning gel and u will have rooted clones in ten days i always trim the leaves in half too seems to make roots show faster

yeah thats what i do, i had roots in the same time as well, i waned to know where you go from there, last time i just went straight into 1.5l pots of coco, but was a pain in the arse. Was thinking if you use net pots you've got alot more stability haven't you.

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
I go straight to hydroton in small net pots 1.5" I only veg for 2 weeks, I would assume that the small net pots would inhibit stem and large root growth. When I harvest, some plants' roots are stuck in between the basket slits. I only use the small net pots because I've switched to a diy bubbler. I wouldn't bother with them.

W

willy led wonka

you can put them into whatever medium you use. I use some in aerponic setup, some i cut a 4" rockwool cube down the center after removing the paper. Just leave the bottom inch of the cube together. Put your cuttings in the cube and close it back up. Put the wrapper back on the cube and your in business. I also do like the above and put them into hydro net pots.

Top Bottom