EZ cloner water temps

• Thread starter grizz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I clean and bleach every water change. Bleach water in the hopper put it all together and run it 30 minutes. Dump bleach water fill with fresh run pump again for 30 repeat twice. Clean as a whistle. Works every time. I’ve found the pump motor has enough heat to keep water at a steady exceptable temp.

H

Highkev

A lot of reading I have no problems keeping my water in the room at room temp for my cloner I don’t even bother checking. Just keep checking your sprayers are working or if you do hydroponics check to make sure air is being pumped in the water

B

Burned Haze

Great combo/defense for your aerocloner for success:Rootsheild wp (1.5 oz every 5 gal ) , sea green , Rootamentary (both their products half rate ), a true based enzymes or your going to have plugging issues in the jets from the rootsheild wp and all the organic matter . A airstone will def make a crazy amount of foam but maybe having it on 10% is def a good bonus to guarantee your flow of the brew In the cloner .

Water temps under 75f, best under 70f (65-70 best), anther tip is check your ph and jets every 12-24 hours for errors/problems ( makes all the diff)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Why use an aero type cloner at all? It sounds like you’re having bacterial issues. To be successful w the aero you basically need to take it completely apart and scrub n sterilize every part every time. Some guys run small amount of bleach in the res to keep it sterile....And complete water change outs help too. At the end of the day it’s more work. Most guys at scale , non cannabis nurseries too, run cubes or jiffy’s. The turbo cloner is more a gimmick for hobbyists. Plus once they root the aero clones are annoying to pot, w no base stability. Idk, my opinion
Agree with ya bro!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Appreciate that he forums cast experience and feedback! Aero has been a pain is the A! And yep agree that cleaning is the key and well when u leave shit up to employees! Corners get cut every time!

B

Burned Haze

Look into rootsheild wp bro! I honestly think that’s a gem for starting seedss, clones and hydro based cloning cause so many times ... it’s the root based fungus that gets it and fucks everything up

• Grows on roots “shielding” them against root damaging fungi
  • One application provides up to 12 weeks of protection
  • Drench for use on nursery, greenhouse and vegetables
  • Easier mixing – water soluble carrier
  • Releases enzymes that dissolve the cell wall of many fungal pathogens
  • Promotes a healthier root system increasing root mass potential
  • 0-hour REI, 0-day PHI
https://www.bioworksinc.com/products/rootshield-wp.php

Top Bottom