EZ PPT on macs and micros

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

www.nutrient-dense.info/pp/5-NDSoil2.pps‎

If you hit the underlined blue link there it starts the powerpoint.
Maybe someone here can set up the proper link. JK

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
www.nutrient-dense.info/pp/5-NDSoil2.pps‎

If you hit the underlined blue link there it starts the powerpoint.
Maybe someone here can set up the proper link. JK

So how does one go about calculating the CEC of ones medium?

Also, it shows the ideal ratio for N:S being 10:1, but recommends 50ppm S... So that means they want you to use 500ppm of N??!!

What crop is this for JK?

dankworth

dankworth

I think I remember seeing that coco had 20% cec. Guessing that soil would be considered 100% cec.

J

Jalisco Kid

Besides sending in medium samples to labs I have never thought about what equipment the use to figure out their attractions. If you back up that link to the .com part you could check out that site more. I just wanted mainly for people to see what the macs did for the plants and chem interactions.JK

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Besides sending in medium samples to labs I have never thought about what equipment the use to figure out their attractions. If you back up that link to the .com part you could check out that site more. I just wanted mainly for people to see what the macs did for the plants and chem interactions.JK

yeah its a cool read, and I did check the site.

What do you think of the 10:1 N:s ratio proposed?

J

Jalisco Kid

I also do not know what they are cultivating. I really do not use K sulfate that much in veg but I know it is well off those ratio's for me. I run my N any where from 80-130 ppm conv .5. So there are times I can see were I am running 1:1 ratios. Maybe for tomato's were they are running 3800's ppm totals. JK

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yeah JK but 10:1 N:S is gnarly any way you slice it.

J

Jalisco Kid

The home site I am not sure of as I just copied the link.
They might of meant 1:1 and 10:1 is a typo. My S ppms are in the neighbor hood of my N ppms. JK

Edit:Yes ma'me that is the site. I found the info I used there in the library under power point/soil elements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom