Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5.3gal Ez Stor black, square

• 10g Rubbermaid Brute black, circle

• Total voters
A

AtlaTeryx

Hello, Im fairly new here and this is my first thread. I'm on the hunt for the Black Ez Stor 8gal square buckets with lids, for an upcoming RDWC build. Anyone know where to get them shipped for fairly reasonable price? I live in the Adirondacks upstate NY, USA. I'm set on the 8gal for the build sites, but I'm kind've open to other alternatives. I'm looking for 4-6 buckets, black, square, non-drilled and with lids. I'll post a poll to get some feedback on other ideas I've been pondering. All advice & ideas very much appreciated.

-Iron Dack It

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

PA Hydroponics might have what you are looking for. They have their own kit systems they sell but they also sell the parts. I know the buckets, especially the lids, have been real hard to find lately. Shipping is crazy high too.

A

AtlaTeryx

Yeah I saw them online, out of stock. Their shipping calculator is a bit janky. Shipping price changes every few days when I do a cart lol

A

AtlaTeryx

@SweetLeafGrow - I was checking out your thread, you have the 5.3gal correct?

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Actually, I have the 8 gallon buckets, my bad. I got my system from PAH so the same buckets they sell. I went with the 8 gal because they are a lot shorter than the 13's and in a tent, headroom is premium. My system has 2 buckets and I can get about 14.5 gallons of water and still be below the smaller net pots by an inch.

A

AtlaTeryx

Actually, I have the 8 gallon buckets, my bad. I got my system from PAH so the same buckets they sell. I went with the 8 gal because they are a lot shorter than the 13's and in a tent, headroom is premium. My system has 2 buckets and I can get about 14.5 gallons of water and still be below the smaller net pots by an inch.
Nice build dude, good luck with the grow and I'll be checking it out. Yeah the 13gals are high and I'm also thinking headroom. I really don't want to paint anything either.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

They are in very short supply right now due to the shipping of available plastics. I’ve spoken to many suppliers and the manufacturer

A

AtlaTeryx

If you can find em go with the 13gal
PAH said they will have the 8gals end of this month but a lot are prepaid already. Hmm.........I do like bigger water volume. I was planning on a Rubbermaid Brute 24gal for the reservoir. But if I go 13gal, I'd have to change that up 🤔

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

PAH said they will have the 8gals end of this month but a lot are prepaid already. Hmm.........I do like bigger water volume. I was planning on a Rubbermaid Brute 24gal for the reservoir. But if I go 13gal, I'd have to change that up 🤔
I haven’t changed my water using 5 13gal but thats not to say you dont have to. I did a site 5 gal and 20 gal res worked well also but your option is a good one too as long as you consider the height difference and the max water level in the sites. The res needs to be similar in height

A

AtlaTeryx

I haven’t changed my water using 5 13gal but thats not to say you dont have to. I did a site 5 gal and 20 gal res worked well also but your option is a good one too as long as you consider the height difference and the max water level in the sites. The res needs to be similar in height
Yeah I like the larger water volume idea dude. If I did the 13gals, I think the square brute 28gal would work. They are 22.5inch high. Options options 🤔

Latest posts

Top Bottom