Ezi-Roll Light Hangers opinions

• Thread starter anthony6969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

anthony6969

am just about to order some Ezi-Roll Light Hangers tomoro with a load of other stuff and was wondering if these are any good or am i better buying some chanes to hang my HPS from

G

GDaze

they're ideal if you need to adjust your light height....do exactly as they say

F

FastForward

Just do it - they're convenient and they're so much better than jack chain. I've had one break but that was the mechanism inside and it didn't drop my light. I couldn't live without them.

U

ukcheesehead

i would use hanging chain . i used to use ezi rollers untill 1 night 1 came undone and rolled up n smashed my 200w envirolight (2 days old )

H

hailstone

Yeah ukcheesehead, I was just gonna say I wouldn't trust those flimsy things to hold something heavy like a big CFL. But a HPS bulb is so much lighter that they should be fine.

("big CFL" heh that's quite the oxymoron)

G

GDaze

i've never had a problem and have probably 10 of the things goin back years...yoyo's never last for me and i'm always gettin tango'd in the face with the hook but touch wood(touches head) my ez rollers have always been ideal and a lot easier than chain

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
All I can say is I wish I had invented them. I should have shares in them by now for the amount I have bought. Brilliant things.

A

anthony6969

Just thought of summin now just after i have ordered them, what is the stringy bit made of will it melt if i attach it directly to the reflector, will i need a bit of chane then attach the rollers or will it be ok

F

FastForward

I use those S shaped thingys....tie the hangers to those...then cable tie the hangers to the roof.....

happyherb

happyherb

if your talking about what im thinking about ....there alot easyer than adjusting a chain.....but im sure theres always the chance of one now and there stuffing up....i only used them cause i got some free with my tent and cool tube and used heaveyish shades and had no probs.....chain can be bought anywhere if you change your mind....so maybe give some a go?.HH. =]-~

Top Bottom