F-cut OG veggin

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Here she is, a fuel breathin dragon! ;) She got topped once and just up potted as she's been rootbound waiting in limbo.
F cut og 004
F cut og 005
F cut og 003

Motarebel

Motarebel

There's a couple threads in here on the F-cut that got locked up because of ignorance. I'll ask and see if i can have em unlocked as there's some good info in there. This cut came thru Loompa via Nspecta.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Here

F cut stands for "fake" because when he released it it was at that mad og time. I've known people that got it about 8-9 years ago through a few people.... And it's been pretty locked down but still accessible through right places.

Now the controversy I know of is about the pure kush/f cut/legend og being one in the same

CageyBee

CageyBee

F cut is "faux" cut not "fake" cut...but that's splitting hairs at this point

T2U got it and labeled it F or Faux cut. Ignorant people on the interwebs claimed it wasn't a legit OG. Hence the faux

Got a bro running the legend and the f. Not the same. Neither is the pk

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey mota you how long did that Fcut take to root out for ya? Got some in a dome. My good bro said that sucka takes a loooong time to poke out.

Just scored True and Abusive so hit a ninja up

F cuts rooted in like 12-14 days in my riot rooters and all 6 cuts i got rooted. I had more problems with the Triangle. Getting too slow to hit a ninja,you try lately? ;)

@CG- right on, the PK i ran was closer to bubba than an OG. Was checkin out pics of a possible legend og and it didn't look like the F-cut.

@Motiv- Yeah buddy i ran from OG's for years but i can't fight it anymore.:)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
The f cut....congrats mota. Been after this one for a minute.

Iv also heard its super good. Hit that sensi male you got to it and I bet that would be killer.

Keep pumpin in new fire to that garden buddy :)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

FYI - did a "pepsi" challenge last night w this and ghost and tahoe to a couple heads

3/3 ghost won for everything except appeal. (simply noting this cause all the OGs are so similar, this one is probably one of the best looking, but seems weak in the rest of the depts.) as far as an OG anyway....

tahoe came dead last in all 3 too hahaha

Latest posts

Top Bottom