F##k Pics Or It Didn't Happen!

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
brazel

brazel

So apparently even with GPS turned off, it's still possible that someone can get the location of where a picture was taken. Supposedly. Geotag, and some other techno term I can't remember. I don't know much about this shit but scared the hell out of me! I ain't posting pics of the sky unless someone can convince me that what I just said is BS. Hopefully it is. Not that I would ever grow of course, it's illegal in U.K ;)
And besides that pics don't mean shit, absolutely worthless! I constantly hear show me a pic! I'm like can you smoke or test my pic!? How is a pic with more than my knowledge!? What does a pic prove other than yeah that's a plant!
More typical bullshit from master growers

brazel

brazel

And to add Supreme Court just ruled that just having a smartphone account in your name gives any authority the right to mine your info. By signing up with an account you are in every sense of the word forfieting your privavcy Welcome to the US 2017 home of the free and no privacy.And please dont start with its ok to do this cause " I Aint got nuthin to hide.

That may be true, but imagine what this means should our gov ever go rogue. You will be able to run but not hide. Say something online or in social media that rankles the gov and they label you a dissident or even worse a domestic terrorist, or worse yet the dreaded " Lone Wolf" Add to that it is now completely legal to assassinate american citizens per all of the above, NDAA, Patriot Act and a few other angles, well I think you get the picture. If you cant see it boys and gurls we are spinning into a ultra paranoid military based nation, mass surveillance and it is only going to get worse.We live now in a Nation where you can be held without bail indefinitely, no right to an attorney, no right to trial. We gave up a lot of liberties to be flamboozled into feeling safer. Nowadays all they have to do is put you on a list. And guess what? you cant learn what gets you on said list cause that is (classified)

Ok I will now put my tinfoil hat away. But honestly no one of you all can see the progression into a more totalitarian state. If you cant see it your asleep at the wheel.
As of now the only thing that'll protect your phone is a password if you use fingerprint or Iris or dick print they can use that legally to get in your phone without a warrant the only thing they need a warrant for is a password.

fatawa

fatawa

And besides that pics don't mean shit, absolutely worthless! I constantly hear show me a pic! I'm like can you smoke or test my pic!? How is a pic with more than my knowledge!? What does a pic prove other than yeah that's a plant!
need pics to diagnose suspected problems for people.very few can describe in words well enough wat there plant is doing without one..could you inagine this site with no pics???that would be fucking stupid.and i know i been growing long enough where i may not be able to taste it threw a pic,but i can damn sure pick out whos growing fire and not.

brazel

brazel

need pics to diagnose suspected problems for people.very few can describe in words well enough wat there plant is doing without one..could you inagine this site with no pics???that would be fucking stupid.and i know i been growing long enough where i may not be able to taste it threw a pic,but i can damn sure pick out whos growing fire and not.
You can correctly diagnose problems through picture that's pretty rad man. I mean some problems I could diagnose through a picture but not all of them.

You could tell what's fire from a picture! Or you could tell what looks like fire from a picture?
Some of the best herb I've ever seen wasn't that strong I've also seen some herb that didn't look that great that was strong as fuck

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Well. If you have a grow handy dandy then a pic is no problem. It weeds out the punks that scroll through the forums to give their "knowledge" to random members. Always is the same ol shit.

brazel

brazel

Well. If you have a grow handy dandy then a pic is no problem. It weeds out the punks that scroll through the forums to give their "knowledge" to random members. Always is the same ol shit.
You're right, without a pic I couldn't know anything about growing

Organikz

Organikz

At this point they can fuck off. My mother died of cancer with no access to medical marijuana. The government's years of lying has finally been put to a stop by brave scientists and other pioneers. The people have spoken. Majority in favor of decriminalization. We the people my ass. Stop making citizens out to be criminals.

He'll I'm going to go ahead and get into this. They act like they're doing us a favor by allowing us to smoke marijuana. Johnny Depp said it best in blow "all I did was fly across and imaginary line with flowers". It's our human right to smoke a flower. If I do start smoking dandelions are they going to lock me up?

A victimless crime is not the definition of crime. Yes I'm libertarian! Don't tread on me...more like don't even come in my territory. The men making laws cannot see the world through the eyes of the men that have to follow these laws.

Last edited:
brazel

brazel

At this point they can fuck off. My mother died of cancer with no access to medical marijuana. The government's years of lying has finally been put to a stop by brave scientists and other pioneers. The people have spoken. Majority in favor of decriminalization. We the people my ass. Stop making citizens out to be criminals.

He'll I'm going to go ahead and get into this. They act like they're doing us a favor by allowing us to smoke marijuana. Johnny Depp said it best in blow "all I did was fly across and imaginary line with flowers". It's our human right to smoke a flower. If I do start smoking dandelions are they going to lock me up?

A victimless crime is not the definition of crime. Yes I'm libertarian! Don't tread on me...more like don't even come in my territory. The men making laws cannot see the world through the eyes of the men that have to follow these laws.
cheers to the many years and memories you got to share with her:)
Yeah it's complete bullshit, how someone can make a plant illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom