• Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KitsapKush

6 P's a light?!?!?! wtf??!?!? :mad0233:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmDXUUiOhI[/YOUTUBE]

A

antimatter

2 per most likely, people will say anything to get viewers.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

^^ seriously what i was about to days DD's looked nothing close to this

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Those plants look great.....just goes to show fools be blowin it up from coast to coast and pole to pole.

2LB+ is awesome IMO

P

paulycali

Yeah its possible. I can see him pulling anywhere from 4-6 pounds per plant. Definetaly a nice setup for sure

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

I would love to see this done with a strain that has some serious bag appeal maybe some of that bubba :hi instead of some commercial ones

54lbs off 9k tho? that seems a little excessive imo
I mean fuck dude 6 lbs a light??
Id change my setup in a heart beat if i could pull numbers like that with a bubba

K

KitsapKush

as soon as I can I'm gonna get some of my pre-98 bubba kush in my avatar into a MPB setup and see if I can get her to produce a little more..

E

Empire

there is absolutely ZERO way that there is that much weight in that room. seriously looks like 1.75-2 lbs per light if that. 6 lbs doesnt even fit under one light when its growing. not even close. hearing that dude talk in the background u can tell he is a newbie who is full of shit. business man turned medical grower producing shwag. funny shit.

a 3 pound plant with a REAL 3 pounds of tops on it is a huge fucking plant. im talking real weight, not internet pounds. those are not even close to a 3 pound plant.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey all thanks for the input poss and neg... Trying to get 6 per plant not light. Not commercial strains unless mota flyhooker is considered that....lol It is not dd's system, but i based it on his after having the usual problems and loosing 2 crops. Now that i have adapted it i have had no issues. Take it or leave it i have been around the block when comes to growing and first hydro was back in the early 80's with a constant flow table with pea gravel and sand. I like the way people dis on ya for trying something and then the few experienced growers here dont.......not that i really give a shit anyway!!! Grow hard and green!!

G

greentigerca

Hey all thanks for the input poss and neg... Trying to get 6 per plant not light. Not commercial strains unless mota flyhooker is considered that....lol It is not dd's system, but i based it on his after having the usual problems and loosing 2 crops. Now that i have adapted it i have had no issues. Take it or leave it i have been around the block when comes to growing and first hydro was back in the early 80's with a constant flow table with pea gravel and sand. I like the way people dis on ya for trying something and then the few experienced growers here dont.......not that i really give a shit anyway!!! Grow hard and green!!

Keep growing for the gold brother! Always shoot for the moon!

The system in that video looks very similar to the ones in this video and he is claiming 12# with 4 plants. Either way I would be very happy!

http://youtu.be/zwARNZp8W78

Peace

K

KitsapKush

business man turned medical grower producing shwag. funny shit.

man... you really hit the nail on the head there!! fabman lost his job at microsoft after the dot-com boom/bust & resorted to the MMJ scene to continue his cushy, rich-guy life.. & BTW... when he's not tending the garden.. he's out clubbing baby seals & kicking other people's dogs too.. ;) I honestly don't know which comment is more laughable here.. the "former biz man" one or the one about his product being "schwag"... both are ludicrous

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

i could never support anyone who clubs baby seals.

2 lb/light is very good. 3 lb/light (in a tight sog) is outstanding. he's claiming DOUBLE the yield! you don't think a few people would be skeptical without seeing dried, weighed buds?

K

KitsapKush

hell... I'M skeptical... lol that's the entire reason I drove 4 hours to see it for myself.. :) we're going back there this thursday.. I'll know when we can do a "weigh-in" by then..

alligator

alligator

Nice!

Innovative- I like it Fabman, I like it alot!
Regarding plant size, I'd say those are about the size of 3-4lb outdoor plants(assuming that concrete bailing wire is 6-7ft tall)- And seeing as how they're hydroponic, dwc w/ co2, I don't think a 6lb yield is totally unbelievable.
Not too bad for a shwag producing, full of shit newbie ;)

G

greentigerca

hell... I'M skeptical... lol that's the entire reason I drove 4 hours to see it for myself.. :) we're going back there this thursday.. I'll know when we can do a "weigh-in" by then..

Please, please, please shoot more details of his RDWC system! I am building my space as we speak and will be building to hydro system in about a week!

Thanks!
GT

M

mrdizzle

is it hoping for 6lbs a plant? or have already finished. Because I just saw a bunch of 1.25-1.5 lbers at the most in that video

J

Jalisco Kid

Fabman Please take a pic of one plant when they are done. I doubt if you or anyone can hit that mark indoors. I hope someone proves me wrong someday. One pic here is Ms walker look at the size of bud in a 6'+ size plant. That was about 3.4. The other is the biggest plant for me from accry and it was 4.4 I believe grown in a chow mix. Ms walker was a chow bucket in a aero tank. Hope you kill it. JK

Ms Walker
GBVs 4 lb NLxBB
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Fabman Please take a pic of one plant when they are done. I doubt if you or anyone can hit that mark indoors. I hope someone proves me wrong someday. One pic here is Ms walker look at the size of bud in a 6'+ size plant. That was about 3.4. The other is the biggest plant for me from accry and it was 4.4 I believe grown in a chow mix. Ms walker was a chow bucket in a aero tank. Hope you kill it. JK

Hey Jk nice plants brotha can we see some pics of your setup?

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey all there is a little confusion here.. We have been at the 3lb range give or take a little. I know that is not huge or all that uncommon as i have seen a few of you here do it consistantly also. DD rocked his and had some monsters!! I am not trying to outdo anyone or prove myself to anyone.... What i am trying to do is to take it to the next level....For me that means double my plant weight....no per light or sf bullshit!! All about plant count for me. So i am now shotting for 6lb per plant average....... take it or leave it. With my new room in the progress!!

Top Bottom