Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

LOL.. Most times I use the same numbers 41,99,168,180 << those r the freeways In Fresno I also like 2 use the number 24 & 63 for personal reasons... I avoid the numbers I think most would start at 1-10 incase I find sumthin killer & it's a keeper I don't want 2 have the same numbered face off bx2 as me...LOL this round my 1st six beans didn't pop fast so I popped 6 more but they all popped & I ran out of numbers so I had 2 add some off the wall numbers like 420.. My plan is if I ever find a super keeper it's gunna b changed to Face Off Bx2 #559 <<(area code)
This goes with any seeds I pop..

I'll b super weird about it.. Like say #24 turns out 2 b crazy bomb I'd call it Face Off Bx2 #559 << formerly known as #24.. LOL There will never b any confusion with my pheno.. It will always b the 1 & only..

There is always a method 2 my madness!!
LOL.. Most times I use the same numbers 41,99,168,180 << those r the freeways In Fresno I also like 2 use the number 24 & 63 for personal reasons... I avoid the numbers I think most would start at 1-10 incase I find sumthin killer & it's a keeper I don't want 2 have the same numbered face off bx2 as me...LOL this round my 1st six beans didn't pop fast so I popped 6 more but they all popped & I ran out of numbers so I had 2 add some off the wall numbers like 420.. My plan is if I ever find a super keeper it's gunna b changed to Face Off Bx2 #559 <<(area code)
This goes with any seeds I pop..

I'll b super weird about it.. Like say #24 turns out 2 b crazy bomb I'd call it Face Off Bx2 #559 << formerly known as #24.. LOL There will never b any confusion with my pheno.. It will always b the 1 & only..

There is always a method 2 my madness!!

Lol man that shyt was funny id be all fucked up tryna follow this system but sounds like u got it down lmao awesome thanks for the lols nice ive been super interested in the faceoff for some time now and heard nothing but really good things on it like the wifi i think i just gotta give this a try. Ill be watch this fosho.
Peace

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lol man that shyt was funny id be all fucked up tryna follow this system but sounds like u got it down lmao awesome thanks for the lols nice ive been super interested in the faceoff for some time now and heard nothing but really good things on it like the wifi i think i just gotta give this a try. Ill be watch this fosho.
Peace
Stay tuned b'cuz I'm gunna flower these Face/Off bx2 in about a week.. There all already 2 big & need 2 b flowered ASAP.. My cookies r on day 56 & need another week but soon I'll have room for the Bx2 action.. I hope I find some killer OG funk

EVOKE

EVOKE

the forum is all over the place at least mine is over veg... the face off grows straight up i like it cuz it not to leafy and doesnt over crow the space... 22 days in and shes sexy... but that forum and 500 are jus stackn and stankyn up the room.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

2day I flipped the bx2 & I got 2 phenos >> 9 of them a super thin stem OG leaning.. Very Vine like with lots of stretch between nodes & the branches need major support & LST with supercropping & topping.. Straight up OG's.. The other 2 r short & stumpy & grow super mega slow like a bubba Kush.. I've been keeping a close eye on them & Im pretty good at picking out the male/female pretty early & it seem I have quite a few males but 1 4sho girl.. The 1st possible males I labeled so I can toss the earliest 1's The 1st one I noticed I labeled boy & 2nd was labeled possible male & 3rd was labeled og leaning possible boy<< I did it that way so when there flowered I can tell the very 1st strong male & chuck that fucker.. I might toss the 1st 2-3 males.. All the plants have a candy lime sent<< that could b b'cuz Doc said the face off had a lime tone in the mix & that could of fooled me in2 thinking I smell that sent..LOL I'm gunna use the most OG lookin male I find og lookin plus some frost will b my stud.. If I get lots of males I'm juss gunna study them very close & pick my winner & work with him>> he's gunna hit GSC & True OG & the face/off bx2 #187<< my 100% 4sho straight up OG leaning girl..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds like ur ready to get this show rockin, Goo. Where's them pics? I wanna see that sexy OG girl. My stud is ready to bust nuts. He's goin into flower today. We r gonna have some dank ass hybrids on our hands, bro. Keep up the great work as usual.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Sounds like ur ready to get this show rockin, Goo. Where's them pics? I wanna see that sexy OG girl. My stud is ready to bust nuts. He's goin into flower today. We r gonna have some dank ass hybrids on our hands, bro. Keep up the great work as usual.
You should save some pollen from your boy an see if goo wants to make some F2s in a collab

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Haha shit youre right..not that that would be a bad thing either might find a really close representation to the face off
U never know what u can find, SK. I can't wait to hit this stud to a bunch of dank cuts. I got a good feeling about this Dank Orgy. Maybe some Holy Grail type shit.;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

You should save some pollen from your boy an see if goo wants to make some F2s in a collab
My male is F-Cut x Face/Off OG. It would be a Bx3. I believe.
Good idea but that would b a new cross not f2 or f3.. F2 seeds is when u pop a pack & cross them 2gether & f3 would b the same line crossed 2 the mom again..<< all from the same seed line.. Some shit like that

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good idea but that would b a new cross not f2 or f3.. F2 seeds is when u pop a pack & cross them 2gether & f3 would b the same line crossed 2 the mom again..<< all from the same seed line.. Some shit like that
I think when u breed F2 or F3 to the F1 mom make IX. That would be an inbred cross. No truly sure but that's my thoughts on it. I figuired since u have Face/Off OG Bx2 x (F-Cut x Face/Off Og Bx1) = Face/Off Bx3 or Face/Off OG IX?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I think when u breed F2 or F3 to the F1 mom make IX. That would be an inbred cross. No truly sure but that's my thoughts on it. I figuired since u have Face/Off OG Bx2 x (F-Cut x Face/Off Og Bx1) = Face/Off Bx3 or Face/Off OG IX?
I think 2 get 2 a bx3 I'd need docs face/off #4 mom.. If i find a keeper mom & dad in my face/off bx2 & crossed them 2gether I'd b making face/off bx2 F2<<< only Doc can keep make the bx3 with his original cuts..

Top Bottom