Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

They are very fresh seed so may take a little longer to crack initially. Also, try moistening the towels a little extra becauase they have nice tough shells that need to be saturated. Raising the germ temperature up to around 80 degrees may help as well.

Doc
I did like u said it gunna b hot in Fresno 2day so the higher temps plus the extra wet towel should help out.. I'm glad u joined us here at the Farm Doc.. Welcome 2 the Farm

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I bet a couple more seeds pop!

When I left the cup I got on a shuttle back to BART and there were four people on the shuttle riding along. One of those people was the famous double rainbow guy from youtube. That fucker said you are supposed to plant seeds on a new moon not a full moon. Don't ask how we were talking about seeds, but we were. We also talked about double rainbows. Anyway I looked that shit up and it looks like we had it backwards. Plant short germination seeds within a week of the new moon when its pitch black outside.

July 8th is the next day/night to plant seeds with the new moon.

That's hella funny! Maybe it's just good luck for me to pop beans on a full Moon. I was late anyways. Damn it. Ur Tarantula Shatter had me high as fuck, Snow! I just started my shit 2 days ago. They should be ready for soil soon. I did pop them Guava D for ya tho! Best of luck with them beans, Goo. I will get to my F-Cut x Face/Off Bx1 sooner or later. Gotta make sure I don't run out of space in the Funk Lab.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
workin on it pronto.

Welcome to the Farm, Docta! Don't forget about the Cap City, bro. I def want more Archive seeds in the Funk Lab. I would love to test some of them other strains u got on that list. Congrats on the 3rd place with the Bomb Threat. I almost got that pack b4 u won. :cool: Hopefully u guys get a helpdesk on the Farm sooner or later. Best of luck with everything in the future and Keep us posted.

N

nightmarecreature

The Faceoff OG cut is my favorite OG if grown right.

Raredankness used the TK and Faceoff that thedocta gave him cuts of. They ditched the Skywalker because there are better Skywalker OG cuts. Yeah they used his cuts but Thedocta also used Moonshine's Purple Swish to make his Grimace OG whether he denies it or not.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Raredankness used the TK and Faceoff that thedocta gave him cuts of. They ditched the Skywalker because there are better Skywalker OG cuts. Yeah they used his cuts but Thedocta also used Moonshine's Purple Swish to make his Grimace OG whether he denies it or not.
yeah scott's so mighty when he told the docta he would stop running it he offered it out as a trade worth about 1k and was taking offers for cuts to about everyone here in CO

not to mention the lie about the "chem" pollen to make RD1 (caliconnect tahoe OG male)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Interesting
yeah scott's so mighty when he told the docta he would stop running it he offered it out as a trade worth about 1k and was taking offers for cuts to about everyone here in CO

not to mention the lie about the "chem" pollen to make RD1 (caliconnect tahoe OG male)
whoa that's fucked up..

WTF!! I've never heard about the CC pollen used 2 make RD1<<

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Well, now you have. Haha.

Got a couple msgs first time i put it here, guess people he got it from wanted it hush hush so he did what he had to do, but I remember seeing somewhere he came out about it.... Then when I was told I shouldnt be letting people know... Well... That's why he refers to it as "essentially a Tk bx" now haha. They still do good work but yeah people need to know that

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Well, now you have. Haha.

Got a couple msgs first time i put it here, guess people he got it from wanted it hush hush so he did what he had to do, but I remember seeing somewhere he came out about it.... Then when I was told I shouldnt be letting people know... Well... That's why he refers to it as "essentially a Tk bx" now haha. They still do good work but yeah people need to know that
Great info doggie

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The Face Off seed shells r super hard out of the 2 that sprouted 1st both r up out of the soil but 1 seedling couldn't get the shell off its head.. So I had 2 help it a bit.. The 3rd seed 2 pop juss popped & it's been 24hrs & it still can't come out of the hard shell.. So everybody scuff then soak ur beans b4 u try 2 germinate..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Face Off BX2

thadocta

thadocta

Breeder

I wouldn't grow Rare Dankness bird seed if my life depended on it. You're a fuckin' liar Nightmare. I never used anything purple swish in any of my hybrids. I don't have single plant in my entire garden that has ever touched RD or Moonshine's hands. We've been holding the Urkle clone since the mid-2000's and I made my own hybrid last winter as I was working the FaceOffbx1 Line. I grew out 10 seeds and the "grimace" pheno was one of those ladies.

Come spout those lies off to my face Nightmare.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I wouldn't grow Rare Dankness bird seed if my life depended on it. You're a fuckin' liar Nightmare. I never used anything purple swish in any of my hybrids. I don't have single plant in my entire garden that has ever touched RD or Moonshine's hands. We've been holding the Urkle clone since the mid-2000's and I made my own hybrid last winter as I was working the FaceOffbx1 Line. I grew out 10 seeds and the "grimace" pheno was one of those ladies.

Come spout those lies off to my face Nightmare.
Thanks 4 clearing that up doggie..

thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
I appreciate the warm welcome everyone.

No surprises there. Leopards can't change their spots, and so, he never will either. Once a liar, will always be one.

Cali Connect breeding FTW!!!!! After hearing that I'm super happy that not a single clone, seed, hybrid or plant anywhere near my garden has those genetics or whatever male Moonshine used in it. I guess getting the bad Karma out of your grow room always holds good surprises. :)

Top Bottom