Face On Fire Pheno Hunt

• Thread starter Silentsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Silentsmoke

Silentsmoke

So figured I'd start a grow diary on here for this run at least.. Archive Seeds - Face on Fire is the strain I'm really pushing hard this round hopefully a good pheno comes of it. I got 11 to come up right away one is stalled a bit behind..I'm going to note exactly which one that is.. I won't keep it regardless of how dank it is I don't think.

A few other strains I'm running right now:
La Plata Labs - Durango OG
So Cal Purple Kush
C99 x Starfighter
Strawberry Bubba x Starfighter
Delicious Seeds - Cotton Candy
Delicious Seeds - Sugar Black Rose

---------------------------------------
So here they are! 7 days from the time I cracked the pack open at this point!
Faceonfire

dirk d

dirk d

Good luck silentsmoke. I popped some face off og couple weeks ago.

King Julien

King Julien

Got some aurora indica crossed with mystery sativa from same seed company. Planted 10, 1 stunted and was pulled, 2 showed male before moving to flower, and 2 showed male after. Got 5 left at 21 days flower now. Got clones of them all. Some seriously different plants from the same seed. Hoping for a keeper.

Hope you find a keeper as well. Also kinda curious how that strawberry bubba x starfighter is.

Silentsmoke

Silentsmoke

Hows that Durango?
Haven't tried it yet -- It just showed preflowers after being stunted from a recent move to a new grow location. I'll keep everybody posted on that though

Good luck!
Thanks!

Good luck silentsmoke. I popped some face off og couple weeks ago.
Nice what kinda results did you have? I was impressed with how fast 11/12 of em got going. Ended up scrapping the 12th one this morning. Cheers!

Hoping for a keeper.

Hope you find a keeper as well. Also kinda curious how that strawberry bubba x starfighter is.
Got my fingers crossed for ya! That mix sounds fire fire fire!
I'll let you know about the SB x Sf, this is my first run with it but I'm out of beans lol so... hopefully something good comes from it!

Thanks for the love everybody! The girls looked great this am, didn't want to water them just yet but when I do I'll make sure to snap some more pictures!

Silentsmoke

Silentsmoke

Well the Durango OG turned out to be a male so he got squashed.. The 8 surviving larger seedlings are ready to go into 3 gallon Roots pots tomorrow... the PVC is all glued up and ready for me to poke some holes in it depending on how many girls take up the tables...

enough yapping heres a pic!

Update

Silentsmoke

Silentsmoke

Well I got my drip system done...then redone lol went from soft lines to PVC with grommets. Works great but after mixing up 20 gallons of the canna nutrients I've realized that its a bit out of budget for an entire grow.. so now I'm looking at either going back to general hydro or using Jacks...

Here is the first revision of the drip system... a mess.. the issue was that the lines bucked out from the force of the pump. I've since added a valve to control the flow on the 1" line near the pump.
Old

Here is the manifold in it's final form before the lines..
New1

Here she is all done up!
New2

Silentsmoke

Silentsmoke

So far this am, no leaks and the res retained it's water so it's not draining overnight into the pots. However they are still moist. Not abnormal for a day or two after a transplant they haven't built up their root systems yet so I'm going to hold off on watering until after my job interview today at noon.

I did notice that the pH drifted from 5.8 to 6.2 overnight so that's readjusted back down.

I did the math here and looks like it's costing me about $10 a week to run the Canna line.. if I switched to Jack's 3-2-1 I'm looking at $4 a week and back to General Hydro would be $2 a week. I think I'm going to go back to GH for this run after the Canna is out since I already have gallons of everything except Kool Bloom. After this run I'll give Jack's a go for sure. I can live with $16 a month for plant food lol

Silentsmoke

Silentsmoke

Gave everybody their first feeding of my "special sauce!" (That's my special General Hydroponics based blend)!
Looking like a minute on for the timer is the ticket, 3 or 4 times a day, I think should be good.
Grown

dirk d

dirk d

[/QUOTE]Nice what kinda results did you have? I was impressed with how fast 11/12 of em got going. Ended up scrapping the 12th one this morning. Cheers![/QUOTE]

I only got 4/6 to pop. They're about 6 weeks old now. looking good. not much info really till i sex them and see how they look in a couple months. I heard it's a killer strain though..

Silentsmoke

Silentsmoke

The girls (hopefully) look great! All 11 are still alive and thriving. Noticing a TON of stretching as compared to my other strains grown under an identical setup from the same reservoir...
Update

Latest posts

Top Bottom