For Sale Factory Sealed ChilLed Tech Commercial X3-500

• Thread starter RonnieB2nd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

I bought one too many lights This is a ChilLed Tech X3-500 4x6 flower coverage, true 500 watts and are fantastic lights. I paid 890 for it on sale, this is before the ultra was released so they were more expensive ..They still aren't cheap...These are American lights and grow phenomenal bud. Google Growcraft ChilLed Tech and see for your self. This isn't the DIY light, its the commercial. Meanwell driver and extremely efficent. They run cooler than other lights and their yields are huge..Please only contact me if serious. You'll receive a factory sealed light never opened...500 plus shipping owns

Brad104

Brad104

I bought one too many lights This is a ChilLed Tech X3-500 4x6 flower coverage, true 500 watts and are fantastic lights. I paid 890 for it on sale, this is before the ultra was released so they were more expensive ..They still aren't cheap...These are American lights and grow phenomenal bud. Google Growcraft ChilLed Tech and see for your self. This isn't the DIY light, its the commercial. Meanwell driver and extremely efficent. They run cooler than other lights and their yields are huge..Please only contact me if serious. You'll receive a factory sealed light never opened...500 plus shipping owns
Have you sold this light yet

Top Bottom