• Thread starter DeezNugzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
altimood

altimood

Hey turbo-
I've seen pics of your setup and its professional all the way. And DeezNugzz-Pm me if your not making it in this racket. I know a contractor who's busy (right now). Houses aren't paying much, and its not enough for me right now, but its work if you need some bro. Keep your chin up. I know your pain. Peace.

M

maestro

^^^ Make no mistake its us verses you..........not here to sugar coat things.
Can't stand you people n I wouldn't throw ya a boulder to save ya kids from drownin ....
seriously you step on mine I step on yours....thats how things roll in the jungle. Welcome to the Jungle.

Ohh yah n um I start about everyday at 4am....I like it quiet. So what. Up on the roof playin my violin for ya bro.

Knowledge is the key to fortune. Ya need more money enlighten yourself. The world is yours.

I really don't think ya wanna compete with me.

altimood

altimood

Can't stand you people n I wouldn't throw ya a boulder to save ya kids from drownin ....
seriously you step on mine I step on yours....thats how things roll in the jungle. Welcome to the Jungle.

Ohh yah n um I start about everyday at 4am....I like it quiet. So what. Up on the roof playin my violin for ya bro.

Knowledge is the key to fortune. Ya need more money enlighten yourself. The world is yours.

Yeah yeah yeah. Too busy to compete with you anyway. Got to pull down today's shitty warehouse buds gangsta....Have a nice day Maestro.
IMG_4361.JPG

IMG_43681.JPG

Keep your boulder. I'm fine drowning in this here jungle and I am here to sugar coat things.

M

maestro

EXACTLY

Gangster gangster!
Thats what they yellin!

lol
Peace

Altimood its all good shit needs more sugar imho....
have fun wit yo lil'ol popcorn BS....look like about 1/4 g colas there boy I'm jealous....
yo leaves awfully turgid n dark n glands is mostly clear bro, where deee amber eh? Yo early for harvest time son sleep in tomorrow.... my throat hurts...cough cough...ha ha keep workin at it kiddies ya aint ready to compete wit the maestro.... you go girl!

turbo14

turbo14

First let me say.. wow.. You have proven yourself to be a very bright and shining star:)

Now, let me ask you one question.. Are you happy? You seem very aggravated at something? Having trouble selling meds?

It's literally Fucks like you who give this industry and plant a bad name...

All about the money huh??? I have a feeling Karma might be coming to see you soon my friend.. best of luck..

I don't have the will to write 3 pages of fuck you's to you today. It's Saturday, and to be quite Frank.. your Ronald McDonald ass isn't worth it to me.

turbo

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Maestro - Tone your shit down. You are making an ass out of yourself.

Judging a person does NOT define who they are, it defines who YOU are.

M

maestro

Red n Gold n BOLD

It's literally Fucks like you who give this industry and plant a bad name...

turbo

:mad0233:

Fuck you bitch! I got your Karma swingin here for your fuckin wife later son!
You are ruinin this plant by making it a fake industry for rich fucks n desperate pathetic pussies like yourself you dim witted ass.

No apologies to anyone. I am who I am and sometimes I'm an asshole. Proud of it in this case. I'm a nice guy to a lot a people too and give my shirt to a stranger for the right reason.

Bet I give more away than you earn anyhow. Who is the bad guy in this land of killers? 1% for life.

putembk

putembk

Wow, all this hate and aggression. Why?? I love this forum but I don't see a need for mf each other. We all have different goals ways of doing things. I respect most everybody here and listen to what each of us says. Mostly the people here know what they are talking about and I have learned a lot from you all. If I wanted to see and here hate I will watch the news.

D

DeezNugzz

I know how to start a thread. Is there some way to end it? If there was, I would. Too ugly around here on too far nice a day....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom