Faith restored and grow re stocked

• Thread starter Rob1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rob1

well lets just say 420 turned out to be the best day of my growing career by far. someone read what happened to my grow and took it upon himself to bless me with all new clones and left me better off then i was before. he gifted me some of the most elite clones out :party0045: also giving me some of the stuff that i was growing that i lost and some stuff that i only wish i ever had i got the real deal ECSD that has been on my wish list for a long time not to mention pre 98 bubba kush and green crack. he also hooked me up with 2 strains that i am crazy about but i cant say what they are without giving him away. i am not going to say his name or all the clones he gave me because i dont want to give his id away. you know who you are and i am in your debt forever and i can not thank you enough. then this morning one of my other friends i meet threw here sent me out a bunch of sick ass seeds and i cant even get over the love i have got from the people at the Farm true world class and i thank you guys again. i will be able to get back on my feet and have some nice shit again..:banana1sv6: peace Rob...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro!!! Good things come to good peeps.. :)

S

Sirius

Thats awesome! Congrats bro!

Edit: Knowing that there are peeps at the farm like this makes me feel all warm inside. I just want to say BIG UPS to whoever went out on a limb for Rob. Lets all practice some more random acts of kindness! :)

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm jealous.

Great new strains Rob1.

fred

southstreets

southstreets

thats good to hear bro!!! good things always come around when ur a stand up person!!! cant wait to see some pics of the stuff you just got!!

R

Rob1

Thats awesome! Congrats bro!

Edit: Knowing that there are peeps at the farm like this makes me feel all warm inside. I just want to say BIG UPS to whoever went out on a limb for Rob. Lets all practice some more random acts of kindness! :)

you were one of the ones to make me realize that things happen and i will come out better then before i was down untill i read what you wrote. then someone pulled me right out of the hole.. this is why the farm is the best place..every one makes you feel like family...

N

nor cali farmer

rob i think the word's you are looking for are pay it forward and keep it going. i'm glad your back. peace thc joe

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Just checked out your thread and saw what happend. Bummer....loosening my light hooks ...hehe Glad to see things worked out though and I'll be looking to see what you can do with that ECSD.

That was a real cool act of kindness. Send that dude a medal of honor.

fred

N

nor cali farmer

and if i can help with nutes or what ever im in cali and i can ups lets just get ya rocking

R

Rob1

thanks fred and yea he deserves something but idk what i just cant thank him enough so much i am sure he is getting tired of hearing it lol...

Nor cali thanks man i appreciate it..

H

haze89

Congrats buddy. I've had the green crack before and I loved it! If you ever need any help with her I'm your man! I had her DIALED by my 2nd run. If i'm not mistaken I might even have some of my old GC nute schedules laying around. Can't wait to see some pictures when you get em goin dude, I know you'll killlll it.

D

Dan K

that's awesome rob... i'm starting to think that's the way da farm rolls... good stuff bro!!!

j wizzle

j wizzle

ive been to a bunch of dif grow sites and i have to say, ive never been so impressed with anything like i have been with the farm....this place is simply amazing, just read through some of your thread to find out what happened and wow....unlucky, but at least youve learned a good lesson for the future. keep on going, keep on growing!!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats whats up Rob! I knew u will bounce back!! Blessed be the one that helped u...Can't wait to see ur next grow log.

M

Malachi

congrats on the new lineup Rob, you will be cooking with fire before you know it man!

C

CAPO

No doubt...Rob1 is a cool homie..thanks to the guy who stepped up and helped out.

:banana1sv6:

R

Rob1

Thanks guys and yes this is how the farm rolls.
and they sure are some killer strains.
Thanks Capo...Coolest, Mala thanks guys...and anyone else thanks for all the kind words.

Top Bottom