fake arse breeders

• Thread starter trusmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trusmoker

im sick to death of hearing breeders say they av a new strain its over used renamed shit half the time or if the breeder has good rep on here or on the net people take them faster than he can make them so just letting a bit of steam off here STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU HAVE A NEW STRAIN ITS BEEN DONE B4 YOU SMOKED THE MOTHER THAT GOT YOU THINKING ABOUT THE NAME YOU DREMT UP
PEACE TS

Illmind

Illmind

while subcool has some good shit he vexes me at the same time.

T

trusmoker

i not heard of subcool yet but hopefully he wont be like all these up there own arse breeders on here an he might wont to help out real farmers not numbers in his bank book lol

Aligee

Aligee

WTF are you talking about say what ya gotta say bro you not making any sense

T

trusmoker

im on about breeders that sell alot of product but are not arsed about wot s gonna pop outta these seeds and thats breeders in genaral bro so calm down lol

C

Calicannabiseed

I hate to break this to you but if you cross a Pitbull to a chijuaja and then inbreed several times you will have made your own breed of dog you call it a Pitjuajua. Yes you didn't make the Pit bull or the Chijuaja. The Pitjuajua is yours pal you created the scariest ankle bitter on the planet.

Peace

T

trusmoker

lol in dog terms thats abit wierd yeah but that my whole point find a plant thats not been crossed these days there crossing crosses an im no expert as u can clearly gather but thats stealing in some cases

Aligee

Aligee

... this thread is a waste of space I say bin it mods !!!

T

trusmoker

good job your not a moderator then or everything u dont like gets bin funny that an just to be clear are you a breeder ?

Aligee

Aligee

you started this in reference to greenhouse lol who grows that crap anyways that's bird food homie check out my threads nothing but AAA fire coming from this amigo the Farm doesn't really need any of these threads to be honest ... start one with some real genetics that we all can enjoy as for a breeder nah I'm a pollen chucker bro !!!

C

Calicannabiseed

... this thread is a waste of space I say bin it mods !!!

I disagree this is precisely the sort of thinking that prevents the real breeders from coming out of the closet so to speak.

T

trusmoker

ok nice to hear wot a pollen chucker has to say on this but im not really on about greenhouse even tho they are wack but ive learned from a mistake an wont be buying anymore seeds in future til i read good things soz to hit off on the wrong foot there but its fuck up how they can get away with it claiming triats that never appeard or even resembled cheese there should be a trading standard for this seed producers bro thats all av to say on the matter so the mod can delete now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom