Fake clouds over los angeles

• Thread starter joeca1i
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

Its been a hectic week or so, but I still have the pics saved on my camera, and Im planning to upload them this weekend. Bare with me. I got some really good shots.

Doormat- these appear to be jets. Whether they're commercial or private jets, I havent the slightest Idea. Last week I noticed them almost everyday of the week. Particularly larger numbers when the weather was clear and sunny. Now today I didnt see any, but that could be a result of the cloudy/rainy and snowy weather..

It's obvious which planes are just emitting Normal contrails, and which are spraying. In the last week Ive pointed a number of these aircraft to relatives and friends, and even the "non believers" are believing. If you look to the sky its more than apparent that something isn't right.

L

Lost

Its good to see that more people are opening there eyes to this and finally realizing that our so called governments are taking the piss out of us.

Still think its a conspiracy theory?

Nah.. Just a bunch of paranoid people..

Nothing to see here...

L

Lost

These are photo's from NASA showing the extent of there spraying

USA3_TMO_2006329-150x150.jpg

Contrail-Web-over-the-Central-Rh%C3%B4ne-Valley-Eastern-France-150x150.jpg

contrails_southeast_lrg-150x150.gif

lulz..

Looks like condensation from airliners. Then again im not stoned and paranoid right now...

T

TheRealBoss

For all you doubters, watch this video...

Rosalind Peterson has documented, interviewed, spoken in front of the UN. Has contacts in NASA. She knows what is going on more than any of us. She has documented spikes in these toxic chemicals in California water supplies-all over the state. Really, if you want to know watch this...put it on in the background while you trim...
7 day forcast for la looks good,mostly sunshine.Lets see what happens.Open your mind bro. [YOUTUBE]DTxvWLrUeE8[/YOUTUBE]

A

AliasAO

I put absouletly nothing past the leaders of this country. and I dont see it as a coincidense that entire towns report getting sick simultaneously after this shit is seen plaguing their air.

Its no secret if you look into the individuals who decide world health and policy. Most if not all GOVT research teams have come to the conclusion that this world is too packed with too many people who use too many natural resources.

There answer to the above mentioned problem is population reduction on a large scale.

IMHO today we are in the middle of world war 3 but this isnt neccesarily a war between nations its a war on the masses of America and all other countries around the world. We are in the midst of a silent war on the people where you are attacked both mentally and physically. I think there goal is to basically infect and kill as many as they can on top of that they want to turn the average individual into an ego driven narcisistic idiot.

Technology in the past 20 years has increased exponentially yet the average IQ has dropped 20points. That should tellyou how effective their plan is being implemented on the average human being.

Fortunatly we are not a 3rd world country so the GOVT cant just come in NAZI style and wipe us all out.if they tried there would be a revolution and they may lose their power hold. So what they do is introduce things like Chemical trails or so called flu vaccines that actually cause more long term harm then any good.

To address the problem of the elites loved ones and familes being in harms way, for the people who truly control the levers, the truly rich and powerful there family or loved ones are in places that us average people will never even imagine.

When you live above the clouds why fear whats in the air?

A

amstercal

Personally I think birth control is responsible for IQs dropping. Education not only teaches women why they should use it, but most colleges provide it nowadays. Ten years on the pill myself. Meanwhile, morons still aren't teaching their kids that they have choices in life. Morons breed faster than smart people now because they breed unchecked. I often refer to this as "reverse evolution." So if you're a moron, please please use birth control. Today's PSA.

I'm a little confused though on the whole...

Fortunatly we are not a 3rd world country so the GOVT cant just come in NAZI style and wipe us all out.if they tried there would be a revolution and they may lose their power hold.

So if they've wiped us all out, who would be left to fight the revolution? Wouldn't wiping us out be enough to subdue us if we are dead?

TortureKill

TortureKill

Lost and you other people talking the bs. No were not paranoid we just have a keener sense, and we know something isnt right. And its not just us. There are many scientists that are not only observing the same things we are seeing, but they are actually doing studies, and taking soil samples. There's no doubting this.
Its a natural reaction to deny there is any wrong doing, and pass it off as something else. Thats a normal reaction of fear. You should really allow yourself to look at the whole picture. Im not a paranoid person, but its very apparent somethings taking place. I dont live in a state of paranoia, whatsoever. I go about my day to day life, enjoying every minute of it.

Now as to what they are spraying, or their reasoning, noone really knows, but theirs many theories. This shit isnt normal. They are obviously releasing something into the air.
I believe we are headed to a full scale civil war. Whether its us vs them, or everyone for themself, Id hope you are all prepared to protect your families from whatever it might be. I know I am.

M

mintz

we're going to wake up one morning and its going to be like the walking dead

L

Lost

Lost and you other people talking the bs. No were not paranoid we just have a keener sense, and we know something isnt right. And its not just us. There are many scientists that are not only observing the same things we are seeing, but they are actually doing studies, and taking soil samples. There's no doubting this.
Its a natural reaction to deny there is any wrong doing, and pass it off as something else. Thats a normal reaction of fear. You should really allow yourself to look at the whole picture. Im not a paranoid person, but its very apparent somethings taking place. I dont live in a state of paranoia, whatsoever. I go about my day to day life, enjoying every minute of it.

Now as to what they are spraying, or their reasoning, noone really knows, but theirs many theories. This shit isnt normal. They are obviously releasing something into the air.
I believe we are headed to a full scale civil war. Whether its us vs them, or everyone for themself, Id hope you are all prepared to protect your families from whatever it might be. I know I am.

What you have stated is the same bs you always hear from people when trying to forward their brand of bs. " I have a keener sence than you do.." Really? You honestly think that? Studies have proven that conspirocy theories are forwarded by people with a strong sence of superiority, thet tthey inately know better, I can post the studies if you like.

The fact is they you have a duller sence of reality and thus think that these highly improbable scenarios are real. The conspiracy people get off on the sence of knowing something others do not something. Its condensation trails. A little research would show you that, science tells us what it is. You are the ones with the problem of seeing reality when it is staring you in the face.

Its not like im going to convince you otherwise.... Only you can do real unbiased research and learn something.

B

BUDOGHI

if you believe this shit theres little hope for you educate people educate

A

amstercal

A Soil and water samples are simply proof of more chemicals around. Being that this is a grow site, an interest that thrives on chemicals, can you really not see how an increase of many chemicals might take place, whether it's from the constantly evolving technology or fields like hydroponics increasing in popularity?
B Why does every conspiracy defense involve other people being uneducated or having less keen senses? Enough with the muggle defense.
C Why does every "explanation" of the truth involve an hour long video of some nutbag who doesn't explain their credentials or at least explain them before I get so bored I can't take it. One nutbag interviewing another nutbag with a bachelor's degree does not proof make.
D Does anyone have any real proof, like ATMOSPHERIC samples taken before and after the chem trails appear sent to multiple independent labs so we can verify them? If you have said proof, could you maybe post a link or whatever to something that's not an hour long? Really, there's no proof that isn't some crazy long interview or a 200 page document? I swear, a chart showing the chemical levels before and after, including breakouts of which chemicals, would take one page. You could fit at least four gas chromatograph results on one page! Not being able to furnish SUCCINCT proof does not help anyone believe you. This is not a Dan Brown novel and I shouldn't have to go on a journey to find the truth if your theory is in fact the truth. Perhaps someone has posted a link like that, but it's hard to sift through the crazy.
E And can anyone prove they're not perhaps misguided weather experiments? I doubt anyone here could deny the government probably allows testing and experiments they don't tell us about. It wouldn't be the first time.

I try to stay out of these threads because it obviously makes people happy to feel like they've found kindred spirits in their paranoia, and even when I'm open to the idea, the rhetoric found here shuts that down. Do you honestly think that believing we are on the brink of a civil war no one but you and a few other "believers" know about is not maybe a little paranoid? Fine, if you believe that, it's your prerogative, but please stop telling everyone else we lack comprehension, are blind, are being manipulated or whatever other insulting thing you invent. I'm happy to coexist in peace and not insult each other but gees. Mainly my goal here is to let you know your attitude convinces open minded people to not even consider what you're saying because it's so condescending.

convex

convex

There are roughly 200 recognized independent nations on this globe.

I still cannot see how one nation can influence that many individual science and educational systems to be quiet about any findings.

Cheers

Blaze

Blaze

To quote one of the links:

"Paranoid Conspiracy Theorists do not formulate their theories in a scientific manner, and so applying logic and reason to them is usually futile."

A

amstercal

To quote one of the links:

"Paranoid Conspiracy Theorists do not formulate their theories in a scientific manner, and so applying logic and reason to them is usually futile."

Good point. And that contrailscience link is exactly what I mean. Charts that make sense with verbiage to explain what they mean, all on one page and not a nutbag in sight. One might say like science. :-)

T

TheRealBoss

"Owning the Weather" Research Paper in 1996
Imagine how far they have come...

http://www.mgrfoundation.org/v3c15-1.htm#Contents

Table 1 - Operational Capabilities Matrix
DEGRADE ENEMY FORCES ENHANCE FRIENDLY FORCES
Precipitation Enhancement Precipitation Avoidance
- Flood Lines of Communication - Maintain/Improve LOC
- Reduce PGM/Recce Effectiveness - Maintain Visibility
- Decrease Comfort Level/Morale - Maintain Comfort Level/Morale
Storm Enhancement Storm Modification
- Deny Operations - Choose Battlespace Environment
Precipitation Denial Space Weather
- Deny Fresh Water - Improve Communication Reliability
-- Induce Drought - Intercept Enemy Transmissions
Space Weather - Revitalize Space Assets
- Disrupt Communications/Radar Fog and Cloud Generation
- Disable/Destroy Space Assets - Increase Concealment
Fog and Cloud Removal Fog and Cloud Removal
- Deny Concealment - Maintain Airfield Operations
- Increase Vulnerability to PGM/Recce - Enhance PGM Effectiveness
Detect Hostile Weather Activities Defend against Enemy Capabilities

An excerpt:
"The term weather-modification may have negative connotations for many people, civilians and military members alike. It is thus important to define the scope to be considered in this paper so that potential critics or proponents of further research have a common basis for discussion.
In the broadest sense, weather-modification can be divided into two major categories: suppression and intensification of weather patterns. In extreme cases, it might involve the creation of completely new weather patterns, attenuation or control of severe storms, or even alteration of global climate on a far-reaching and/or long-lasting scale. In the mildest and least controversial cases it may consist of inducing or suppressing precipitation, clouds, or fog for short times over a small-scale region. Other low-intensity applications might include the alteration and/or use of near space as a medium to enhance communications, disrupt active or passive sensing, or other purposes. In conducting the research for this study, the broadest possible interpretation of weather-modification was initially embraced, so that the widest range of opportunities available for our military in 2025 were thoughtfully considered. However, for several reasons described below, this paper focuses primarily on localized and short-term forms of weather-modification and how these could be incorporated into war-fighting capability. The primary areas discussed include generation and dissipation of precipitation, clouds, and fog; modification of localized storm systems; and the use of the ionosphere and near space for space control and communications dominance. These applications are consistent with CJCSI 3810.01, "Meteorological and Oceanographic Operations."13

Just one of may examples.

T

TheRealBoss

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/FIT203A.html

The debate surrounding the federal government's alleged weather modification experiments has landed in the U.S. Capitol, thanks to Cleveland Democrat Dennis Kucinich. Representative Kucinich introduced the Space Preservation Act of 2001 on October 2 last year, seeking a "permanent ban on [the] basing of weapons in space."

The bill, HR 2977, specifically outlaws a variety of weapons detailed in the December 6, 2001, Columbus Alive article "Stormy Weather," which exposed allegations of secret government aerial spraying activities. Kucinich's bill explicitly outlaws "chemtrails."

Alive asked Kucinich why he would introduce a bill banning so-called chemtrails when the U.S. government routinely denies such things exist and the U.S. Air Force has routinely called chemtrail sightings "a hoax."

"The truth is there's an entire program in the Department of Defense, 'Vision for 2020,' that's developing these weapons," Kucinich responded. Kucinich says he plans to reintroduce a broader version of the bill later this month. "Plasma, electromagnetics, sonic or ultrasonic weapons [and] laser weapons systems" were among those banned by HR 2977.

Two scientists working at Wright Patterson Air Force Base informed Alive of the ongoing secret experiments, one involving weather modification and the other involving the creation of an aerial antenna using a barium stearate chemical trail. The scientists referred to the work of legendary inventor Nikola Tesla. Before Ronald Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative (or "Star Wars"), there was Tesla's vision of high-tech space-based warfare and weather modification.

According to Tesla biographer Margaret Cheney, federal agents seized Tesla's papers after his death in 1943. "[At] least one set of Tesla's papers had reached Wright Field [now Wright Patterson Air Force Base]," Cheney wrote. The Aeronautic Systems Division at Wright Patterson admitted it had the Tesla papers but claim they were "destroyed."

However, Tesla's dream is embodied in a glossy brochure titled "Vision for 2020" released by the U.S. Space Command in 1998. The brochure states, "The emerging synergy of space superiority with land, sea and air superiority will lead to Full Spectrum Dominance."

The Space Command spells out its purpose pretty plainly: "Dominating the space dimension of military operations to protect U.S. interests and investment."

There's nothing new here, for those who have been paying attention. In the 1970s, Jimmy Carter's National Security Advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski, bluntly stated in his book Between Two Ages, "Technology will make available, to the leaders of major nations, techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need to be appraised. [T]echniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm."

On January 4 this year, Canadian Professor Michel Chossudovsky, of the Center for Research on Globalization at the University of Ottawa, issued a report noting that weapons have the ability to trigger climate changes. "Both the Americans and the Russians have developed capabilities to manipulate the world's climate. In the U.S., the technology is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Aural Research Program (HAARP) as part of the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI)," Chossudovsky wrote. "Recent scientific evidence suggests that HAARP is fully operational and has the ability of potentially triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction."

Doubters of the military's secret plans should refer to George and Meredith Friedman's The Future of War, Power, Technology and American World Dominance in the 21st Century. The Friedmans, government-touted "arms experts" and favorites of the military-industrial complex, assert that "The American experience of power will rest on the domination of space."

The U.S. Air Force giddily embraced the Friedmans' thesis in the 1996 report "New World Vistas: Air And Space Power For The 21st Century." The Air Force report notes, "In the next two decades, new technologies will allow the fielding of space-based weapons of devastating effectiveness to be used to deliver energy and mass as force projection in tactical and strategic conflict."

State University of New York Professor of Journalism Karl Grossman, writing in 1999, revealed how the mainstream corporate press virtually ignores the government's pronouncements while trade journals like Space News, Defense News, Aviation Week, Space Technology and Electronic Engineering Times routinely report on the military-industrial complex's high-tech breakthroughs.

As for chemtrail skeptics, they might want to consult Rutgers University Political Science Professor Leonard Cole's book Clouds of Secrecy: The Army' s Germ Warfare Test Over Populated Areas. Chemtrail deniers are apparently happy with the thought that their beloved paternalistic government would engage in aerial spraying over densely populated areas.

U.S. Representative Marty Sabo, a Democrat from Minnesota, denounced "the secret Army program to spray Minneapolis and other cities with chemicals in the 1950s and '60s," the Minneapolis Star Tribune reported in September 1994. "The idea that the government would use its own citizens as guinea pigs is appalling, and I condemn it in the strongest possible terms," Sabo told a House subcommittee investigating the secret spraying, which used fluorescent tracers to mark wind patterns.

As for the Army, it argues that the secret Cold War-era spraying was not "human experimentation" since it didn't target any specific individuals and the zinc cadmium sulfide used was harmless. But the International Agency for Research on Cancer lists all cadmium compounds as known cancer-causing agents.

Former students of Clinton Elementary in south Minneapolis told an investigating panel from the National Research Council that the Army's secret chemical spraying adversely affected their health, according to the Star Tribune.

Skeptics who continue to insist the government would never be involved in secret aerial spraying, particularly in Ohio, may want to address their questions to the C-130 aircrews from the 910th Airlift Wing stationed at Youngstown's Air Reserve Station. In July 2000, an Air Force press release bragged, "Fifteen service members from military installations in Germany and England were at Ramstein Air Base, Germany, 8-12 May, learning how to use chemicals to destroy the enemy. The seven airmen and eight soldiers learned how to plan, execute and oversee the entire process of applying pesticides by air." The press release said the Youngstown air unit will only be used against "insects with their deadly diseases."

Apparently insects take many forms. During the Seattle demonstrations against the World Trade Organization in November 1999, CNN reported that a military air unit with pathogen capacity to induce sickness in humans was deployed against the demonstrators."

If it is only a conspiracy then why 10 years ago was Dennis Kucinich so concerned. Again, imagine how far they have come since 2001. Her is a copy of the bill introduced to the House.

H.R.2977 -- Space Preservation Act of 2001 (Introduced in House - IH)

HR 2977 IH

107th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 2977

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

October 2, 2001

Mr. KUCINICH introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Space Preservation Act of 2001'.

SEC. 2. REAFFIRMATION OF POLICY ON THE PRESERVATION OF PEACE IN SPACE.

Congress reaffirms the policy expressed in section 102(a) of the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958 (42 U.S.C. 2451(a)), stating that it `is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.'.

SEC. 3. PERMANENT BAN ON BASING OF WEAPONS IN SPACE.

The President shall--

(1) implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the United States; and

(2) immediately order the permanent termination of research and development, testing, manufacturing, production, and deployment of all space-based weapons of the United States and their components.

SEC. 4. WORLD AGREEMENT BANNING SPACE-BASED WEAPONS.

The President shall direct the United States representatives to the United Nations and other international organizations to immediately work toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing a world agreement banning space-based weapons.

SEC. 5. REPORT.

The President shall submit to Congress not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, and every 90 days thereafter, a report on--

(1) the implementation of the permanent ban on space-based weapons required by section 3; and

(2) progress toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing the agreement described in section 4.

SEC. 6. NON SPACE-BASED WEAPONS ACTIVITIES.

Nothing in this Act may be construed as prohibiting the use of funds for--

(1) space exploration;

(2) space research and development;

(3) testing, manufacturing, or production that is not related to space-based weapons or systems; or

(4) civil, commercial, or defense activities (including communications, navigation, surveillance, reconnaissance, early warning, or remote sensing) that are not related to space-based weapons or systems.

SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act:

(1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.

(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--

(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--

(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

Top Bottom