• Start date
  • Tagged users None
datDANK

datDANK

yeah they were all everywhere today CONFIRMED.. EVERYWHERE

for some reason they like shooting straight across the sun
few weeks back the moon was glowing
walk out like 2am
I see a chemtrail right across the moon!!!!!

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

just because you arent told somthing is happening does not make it a conspiracy and i do believe that sometimes they are spraying things as part of test , .. . . . . but those pictures up top are classic con trail pics notice on the longer pictures that the trails flatten out and look like they are dispersing . . .. that is a con trail . .. . chem trails stay in the sky in tight formation as like in the pics on the first page and dont dissipate for a long time and they dont flatten out they just fade imo, and i really dont know if they are chem trails just assume that the government is doing testing and oh well . . what can we do if they wont admit to it

K

kolah

Chemtrails (NOT contrails) are a regular every day event here in my part of CO.

Google Youtube and watch the documentary " What in the World are they Spraying"

joeca1i

joeca1i

socal bombarded with chem trails once again..Same day theres a 4.7 earthquake ..Look up

Phoenix

Phoenix

So... If it's all Condensation Trails & Conspiracy Theories, What's with the jet aircraft's in the beginning of the following video @ 2:17 minutes configured with chemical tanks and spray units? Kool Aid for passengers?

Kool Aid

Phoenix

Phoenix

Lets just All give our government the benefit of the doubt that if we give them total control of everything as we did with Health Care they're just going to do what's best for Us... Perhaps they're just spraying A Multiple Vitamin :woot:

They're is no need to be spraying "Anything" in the Air... Period. End of Story!
:shifty:

Kendo

Kendo

Polarization has a grip on reality in this debate.
There should be no doubt whatsoever that the atmosphere is being used as a tool. It is CLEARLY documented and has been for decades now. Use of different compounds sprayed from planes is as old as the airplane itself with clearly defined and documented weather tampering projects that worked so well the international commitees created a a ban on wartime use of such..
The dynamics of HAARP have been clearly defined by the governments themselves. And the main" component" of the project is creating a plasma with supercharged particles sprayed form airplanes. C'mon man! it does not take a physics major to recognize the cause and effect of suoercharging the atmoshere. EVERYTHING RESONATES. you getta fucking with that resonance and all sorts of shit can happen.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Western Washington skies were gridded out yrsterday

S

ssteely71

Is this anyway connected to the super virus they are infecting us with to keep us addicted to processed foods?
Those con trails look a lot like french fries in the right light. I know it's not the weed giving me these junk food cravings. Must be the government.

Phoenix

Phoenix

:woot:... When I eat those things in your avatar I watch the wall paneling breathe and star bursts from traffic lights... Could explain the french fries in the sky but I thought it was typically Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds...

Phoenix

Phoenix

Polarization has a grip on reality in this debate.
There should be no doubt whatsoever that the atmosphere is being used as a tool. It is CLEARLY documented and has been for decades now. Use of different compounds sprayed from planes is as old as the airplane itself with clearly defined and documented weather tampering projects that worked so well the international commitees created a a ban on wartime use of such..
The dynamics of HAARP have been clearly defined by the governments themselves. And the main" component" of the project is creating a plasma with supercharged particles sprayed form airplanes. C'mon man! it does not take a physics major to recognize the cause and effect of suoercharging the atmoshere. EVERYTHING RESONATES. you getta fucking with that resonance and all sorts of shit can happen.

I heard from A dude, that was playing the dude, that is A Rocket Scientist... that the man, Nikola Tesla was Imaginary & created by Stan Lee? ;)

Dude

Last edited:
Phoenix

Phoenix

People choose to believe or not based on what they hear or see and sometimes what they hear is not first hand (classified & above their pay grade :woot:) and therefore very unreliable... I took your statement as fact and try to dismiss it with gibberish that has no basis in reality... (Joke ;)) not directed @ you as people often try to do to explain away what they do not wish to believe even when presented with eye witnesses and evidence that say otherwise... A picture is worth A thousand words right? How does anybody claim to know what it is that is obviously being sprayed or just deny it all together?

Chemical tanks

T

tngreen

So... If it's all Condensation Trails & Conspiracy Theories, What's with the jet aircraft's in the beginning of the following video @ 2:17 minutes configured with chemical tanks and spray units? Kool Aid for passengers?

View attachment 395263

thanks for sharing this vid, great compilation of info on this important topic no one wants to understand. This needs attention from everyone!

Latest posts

Top Bottom