• Thread starter redog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redog

AP News

Saturday, Oct 3, 2009
Healdsburg, California

Sonoma County sheriff's deputies have arrested three men on suspicion of impersonating federal drug agents to steal marijuana.
Deputies say one man wore a Drug Enforcement Administration cap and another had a police badge when they broke into the home west of Healdsburg. They tied up the victim and threatened to shoot him before taking his wallet and several marijuana plants and guns, investigators say.
Deputies soon stopped a vehicle with the three nearby. They say they found the badge, DEA hat, masks and marijuana residue.
Arrested Thursday were Brian Montgomery, 50, and James Cooper, 37, both of Sonoma, and Paul Huych, 37, of Sacramento. All three were in Sonoma County Jail awaiting court appearances.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

what a bunch of scumbags, they deserve to get caught.

K

KushMaster707

wow i didnt even know this crazy stuff happened out here(haha what a bunch of dumbass's watchin to many movies), thats what you get though from the bunches of meth heads and crazies out here in sonoma county

D

danko

they probly new eachother! hence the masks... and the knowlege of the op. shady mfucers! just do it yourself you know???

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

This has been going on for a long time i herd of this happening more then once so sad fuck u robbers i had a friend 3 weeks ago get ripped for everything but 6 plants in his out door medical garden that was for 12 people medication for the 2010 year. He went to work and after he left 6 guys came to the door when his wife answered they looked like our local sheriffs office and handed her a fake warrant saying they were illegally growing marijuana. The funny thing was they had a 40ft penske truck with them and loaded everything up but 6 plants. my pore friend has been sick ever since when he got home he called the sheriffs office to see what was going on they had came out earlier in the year because a nabor stumbled on some plants and called them they had all there paper work and were told they were ok and the sheriffs left. so growers beware in the Serra hills CA of this so it doesn't happen to u

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

I hate bud robbers grow your one shit leave ours alone fucken punks

Top Bottom