Fake Ebay Seller????

• Thread starter Rootbound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah, like hell.
I really needed this money and now I have fluffy buds full of seeds ..

I bought caps stuff a few weeks ago and I'm speechless,
I made tea on foliar and root pack with EWC, kelp meal and litle humic acid,
Topped the plants and watered them with 50/50 tea/water and normally they become stunned for a few days but not this time, they continued to grow as if nothing had happened, thank you cap for this amazing stuff!!
The *best* thing a buyer like you can do is post that shit up on the feedback! Give the seller a negative and explain why. Wait for them to respond, too, and respond with your facts.

S

ssteely71

I can attest that the true OGBIOWAR's customer service is unparalleled. I bet that asshat trying to benefit off Caps name doesnt stand behind his product and probably has never even grown. Its a shame I cant hold him while you kick his balls in Cap, lol.

Alf Podenco

Alf Podenco

Ok, I agree, but all the ball-kicking in the world isn't going to remedy the problem.

Making ordering more user-friendly for non-US customers would close the loophole that the Irish guy has sensed and is exploiting. I know it's a pain in the ass, but posting clear instructions and some idea of shipping prices (for the ebay listing and on the biowar website)... just making it a bit more friendly for international customers (if you want them, that is, it's your perogative) would sort everything out.

Don't think I'm hating on or criticising anyone here. I regularly buy products from the US so I'd be the first in the queue to buy if I didn't have to jump through so many hoops for this one...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Actually, I am also an eBay seller and I ship globally now. They've made it incredibly easy.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Cap, could you not arrange for someone to hold some stock for you in the UK or Europe? An informal sort of European distributor who lists on ebay on your behalf and dispatches orders... nice simple set up, he takes a percentage but everyone wins.

Saying "Internationally bro its a big pain in the ass" in answer to enquirers from outside the US isn't that encouraging. There is a demand for your product over here, I can guarantee it...

Atb

Workin on that.

urbanfog

urbanfog

love my USPS flat rate boxes for both national and international, I ship +5x a week and they make it easy :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
love my USPS flat rate boxes for both national and international, I ship +5x a week and they make it easy :)
What's the flat rate for international? Like I said, I've been letting eBay handle the international stuff, but I do use USPS Priority shipping, whether using a flat rate box/envelope or my own.

urbanfog

urbanfog

What's the flat rate for international? Like I said, I've been letting eBay handle the international stuff, but I do use USPS Priority shipping, whether using a flat rate box/envelope or my own.

Depends on the country, when I get home Ill send you my list, or look on USPS's site for the flat rate priority International pricing. Also includes the insurance, which helps alot if a package gets "lost" :D

the rrock

the rrock

Im looking to purchase,can someone shoot me the proper link,is ebay the only source for bennies caps>? I take it dont buy from the irish guy

P

Protaide

Boy this figures! I tend to have bad luck at times and this is a good example. I read all about these Cap bennies on the forum here and decided to give it a try. I was happy to see biowar products available on ebay. I've got the knock-off items (not knowing it was) and just saw this thread! Arggghh! :mad:

I noticed when they came they did not have the label on the bag. Also the talc medium is very moist / wet (not sure if this is correct either). It's wet enough that moisture condenses on the container lid I put bacteria in.

@Capulator
Being a long time Ebay member and having appropriate phone numbers; I believe this issue can be resolved. At the very least we can ensure that ebay will not allow him to use; your pics, your description or your name of product. If you would like to pursue this avenue please let me know or PM. I would be glad to assist here, but at some point you will have to deal with the resolution dept also.

Let me know what you think.

I will not use this fake product and intend on purchasing your correct bacteria as soon as possible.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Since you bought from the seller, have you reported him to eBay for selling a knock-off, and likewise given a bad review?? That's really the best thing anyone can do.

P

Protaide

@Seamaiden
Aye. Opened a case and reporting for my purchase. However, I have had dealings of this nature with Ebay before; in another area. More can be done though. There is a specific process that must be done and at some point Capulator will have to correspond along with myself; but we can get ebay to force him to not use the description, pics, name etc. So, essentially forcing that seller to not claim the same product.

If Capulator wishes to pursue this avenue. I can open a new case with ebay (irrespective of purchases) directly on the phone. Then, Capulator can corroborate directly to the resolution center as well; using this new case number. Ebay, will at that point force the fake seller to halt current actions or lose account status.

Latest posts

Top Bottom