Fall colors...

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
It's that time again, let see some fall colors in your neck of the woods..
The colors Up on Grand Mesa.....
Colors1111

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Headed up to aspen tomorrow for three nights.. My wife and I have our 2year anniversary being married on Tuesday,9 years together. I plan on shooting the oh oh oh famous maroon bells! Looking forward to it as I want a wall mount worth photograph.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Headed up to aspen tomorrow for three nights.. My wife and I have our 2year anniversary being married on Tuesday,9 years together. I plan on shooting the oh oh oh famous maroon bells! Looking forward to it as I want a wall mount worth photograph.
Congrats on the anniv man. :D

scoop

scoop

It's a long shot.....but If you were in the Maroon Bells area last week...there is a man missing and the family/search and rescue in Aspen are looking for ANY info from anyone who may have been/seen/talked to this person....

http://14ers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=50730&p=619111#p619111

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@chickenman my good friend Bob will be at the Neil show with his wife and another couple. He's about 65 years old, has grey facial hair and is a big old teddy bear if I had to guess maybe close to 6 foot and over 250 lb.s wears a short brim hat. If you see him say high, fantastic people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom