Fallen Seedling but Still Kickin'

• Thread starter Joshman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joshman

Joshman

Hello!

I have a seedling that grew a wee bit leggy. I believe the issue has been fixed but the day I was going to support it is the same day she fell over.
She's in a peat moss plug. It is now supported with toothpicks and a ring but I want to try to repair the damage.
The only damage I can see is a crease where she fell over. She doesn't seem to be wanting to fix herself however, she is putting out roots like crazy and still responding to light/dark and humidity.

I am wondering if I were to cut a piece of peat plug in half and put the top half down around the crease area supporting the stalk if that would help or if that would just do more harm. Perhaps with a hair bit of rooting powder?

I love my little seedling and I'd hate to see her go like this. I understand this might be a lost cause but I want to do my best.
Untitledpng

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i know someone who recently, experimented, with the viability, of clipping seedling for delay value... as one might take a clone. it works, if your current, methods, should cause alarm.
think they only tried it, once, though.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

well, the before (never mind before... couldn't locate pic) couldn't find a better example. it had tertiary growth, when taken.
in the tank pic, he said it's the tiny one, far left. necrosis, since removed, once recovered, from shock.
remember, before considering... ur lingling, is ALREADY, in shock... any further, high stress, techniques applied, will further minimize, chance of recovery n maximize, hermi odds.
fingers crossed for ya

我会为你的孩子祈祷

20200121 123131
20200119 104356
20200106 063627
20200112 062732
20200112 062730
20200119 104401
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

well, the before, he couldn't find a better example. it had tertiary growth, when taken.
in the tank pic, he said it's the tiny one, far left. necrosis, since removed, once recovered, from shock.
remember, before considering... ur lingling, is ALREADY, in shock... any further, high stress, techniques applied, will further minimize, chance of recovery n maximize, hermi odds.
fingers crossed for ya

Top Bottom