False Advertising

• Thread starter kill-9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D9420

Oh boo hoo, you can walk into a dispensarie and get a clone and they give you a bit of wrong info, how terrible, oh no, what will we do? Dude, you should be happy just that you can go buy a clone in a store type of setting, AND THAT YOU GOT MEDICAL MARIJUANA LAWS. My state just passed them and the cops are still busting people for little petty shit. This one couple just got busted last week for 21 plants and they even had there doctor recommendation. Sorry about the ranting but I just hate it when I hear people in cali complaining about anything to do with there medical marijuana situation. You guys got it fuckin made. Our laws were written so that we have to get our own/grow our own. We won't have any dispensaries or places to get clones.

thats not cool people who need these strains medically need to know the real lineage of there strains other wise they get the wrong medication. example if they need a powerful indica to bring on hunger there are a few indicas that help hunger better than others. but if the owner dont even now whats what how can he possibly help you. i think these people who run these places need to take a few course's that gets into every aspect of marijuana. :sad0071:

818kid

I don't know what the police have to do with any of this. ??

Buyer beware, it seems to me. I see dried herb mislabeled all the time, why would clones be any different? I do not trust any co-ops clones. The only time I have tried them is when I see lots of people on a site like this talking about them. The person managing the co-op has to be able to talk intelligently about the strain and its management and properties.

B

been

Someone needs to tell the Cali med-scene about THCFarmer. :character0103:

S

SkyHi

Just be happy you can get it legally and take whatever from whoever for however much and be happy.LMAO

C

Castaway

Hey all My name is Jacob and I work for Bio-Bizz North America and I would love to get in touch with some compashion clubs around the United Sates and turn them on to our Organics. Any info from you would be greatly appriciated and I would love to send out some free samples of our nutrients to anyone who can help me with finding some great clubs to deal with. So lets all think green and think Organic, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Bless;
Jacob

Top Bottom