False flag attack november 2010 possibly predicted!!

• Thread starter thedogsbollox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
marski420

marski420

I'm relaxed bro.. Just so you know, American issues may start off as their problem but that problem spreads to us in no time.. did 9/11 tighten security for just them? Of course not, it affected us too.

Please dont give me any "proper English" lessons. I would re read your own post before you talk again, there was over 8 mistakes in that 1 post alone bro.

Again, I'm calm and relaxed man but I dont get why you would say something like "why would he want the opinion of a Cannuck" If you were trying to achieve mediation that wasnt the way to do it. Thats what set me off on you.

marski420

marski420

Glad you are relaxed..i just felt for yuz and wanted you to get

happy again

I only mentioned the English because you were getting a bit much for generally modest Cannuckians.

Actually i WAS trying good mediation with that comment..

duuuude...raggin on other peoples Politricks will never get you

anywhere no matter how well thought out the delivery...

that is a fundamental truth

and again..the "people" in no country are in charge of the snowball rolling

downhill that spells economic failure and tptb's agenda

ok i'm outta this thread ..

these people here are basically saying what you are except for maybe Lost who is just pulling your chain..or not

peace bruddah

Your right, were not in charge and thats the problem.. "We the people" means dick all to the fascist nuts who own us at this current time. But Peace bro, keep growin that danky dank.

Blaze

Blaze

I think this thread should be locked. It apparently causes brain damage and it not fit for human consumption. Obviously it must be part of a conspiracy to cause fighting between Canadian and American growers. THCfarmer must have been infiltrated already.

What amazes me is most conspiracy nuts seem to ignore what is right in front of their faces. Want a real conspiracy? Check out the US Supreme court.

Thanks to their recent ruling, any and all campaign finance laws have been lifted. Corporations can now donate as much money as they want to campaigns and politicians, and they no longer have to disclose who they are giving the money to, nor do the recipients have to disclose where the money came from. They don't even have to be American corporations - anyone with money from any country can now influence American elections. Laws and elected officials in America are now just another commodity that can be bought and traded.

Already in this last election, millions of dollars poured in from out of country corporations to try and defeat the Democratic candidates here in California. Good bye democracy, it was nice while it lasted! This ruling was the final nail in American democracy - we are officially a Plutocracy now. Voting has been largely rendered useless. This is just ONE of many very fucked up situations going on in America that WILL affect the lives of those who live here, yet people apparently would rather focus on the fantastical rather than reality. This ruling was the single biggest blow to democracy in the history of this nation. So where was the outrage? Where were these crusaders for truth? Why aren't you guyd out there educating the masses on this incredibly fucked up situation?

Too buys chasing bullshit, lies and phantom evils apparently. Seriously though, most of you conspiracy nuts are idiots. Straight up, flat out, fucking idiots. I haven't seen one intelligent comment, one fact, or one verifiable claim in this whole fucking thread. Just insults, out right lies, and bullshit. It's like little kids fighting. Get a fucking life guys.

BTW - Lost you are one funny mother-fucker. Keep up the good work someone has to keep the dolts in line.

L

Lost

Again, my Canadian jokes were just that.. Love my brothers up north. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom