Famine X Star Dawg!!!!!

• Thread starter thgobs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thgobs

thgobs

This 3 leafed foul mother fucker right here.....Whoo wee man I am telling you ...dayum this is a hit out the fucking park,
Famine x star dawg
and the power fuuuuckkking wayyyy dank bro's

H

happy b

My gp gear was loud aswell.i must say though im not really into the dude anymore.i mean i got an email trying too beg money to get Gu to spain.get yourself to spain you money grabbing bampot.

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

My gp gear was loud aswell.i must say though im not really into the dude anymore.i mean i got an email trying too beg money to get Gu to spain.get yourself to spain you money grabbing bampot.
Yep.. I got the same email.

H

happy b

I just dont like his methods.i can no longer ignore his ways just coz theyr cheap.i stopped updating my GP threads and everything in protest of the $100 a pack ghost town release.

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

I think his store is down too. Like he got his money, burnt his bridges, and up and left to spain.??

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I just dont like his methods.i can no longer ignore his ways just coz theyr cheap.i stopped updating my GP threads and everything in protest of the $100 a pack ghost town release.

I don't want to start a pissing match on this one BUT $100. a pack for those genetics ain't bad
Ghost OG x Stardawg is the cross you're referring too, correct?
To coincide with the GOG x SD he also had almost everything 1/2 off.
I scooped a few packs at $25. a pack plus got a pack of that new cross.

This whole Greenpoint drama is played out, IMO.
Lots of 'breeders' doing EXACTLY what Gu did/does.
I can provide links to names and seedlists to verify that, as a matter of fact just have a look right here at the bay
and you'll see what I mean.

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

Agree it is played out and most of his crosses are turning out pretty dank. I got a bunch of crosses to for 25 bucks. Buuuuuuuuuut what's up with his store right now?

C

caseyjones

Agree it is played out and most of his crosses are turning out pretty dank. I got a bunch of crosses to for 25 bucks. Buuuuuuuuuut what's up with his store right now?
the stores been a little funky since the sale ended, and he seems to be gearing up to release the last of the stardawg packs today at noon. he said he won't be making anymore stardawg crosses so get what you want now.. seedvaultca has some of the stardawg crosses left as well.

Howdy Casey
Just wanted to give you a heads up and let you know that the Star Dawg drop happens at NOON TODAY Friday, June 12th.

I'm also releasing the last three packs of Starfighter x Star Dawg.

The Starfighter was released a few years ago at auction and brought in $6,000 for ten seeds. The exotic and intensely silky smooth fruit flavors and resin profile make it worth every penny. And the Star Dawg is of course and inbred line of Chemdog, the strain that started the modern cannabis culture.

Enjoy your weekend and if you're in the Denver area I'll be walking around Cannacon with some seeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom