Fan And Filter

• Thread starter Frank0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frank0

Frank0

Tents on the way. 5x9's Leaning toward the Vortex 6" 452cfm. Now for the carbon filter, Phresh maybe. The filters have a CFM rating and wanted help on this to match the vortex 452ccfm rating. Thanks all! New member here but have spent billions of hours watching.

sixstring

sixstring

Tents on the way. 5x9's Leaning toward the Vortex 6" 452cfm. Now for the carbon filter, Phresh maybe. The filters have a CFM rating and wanted help on this to match the vortex 452ccfm rating. Thanks all! New member here but have spent billions of hours watching.

Welcome to the site.good choice on the fan, i love my vortex's.im partial to can filters.i have tried almost all the other and i do buy phesh sometimes when my local shop is out of cans.but i just think the cans last longer.they are def heavier than most which says to me they have more charcoal in them.
But for that fan the can 66 or anything bigger is fine.as for other brands and sizes you can use any filter pretty much that is 10in wide x 24 inch long or bigger.the 10 x 24 is a very common size for use with 6in fans.gl

scoop

scoop

Haven't been there for awhile...but Phresh used to have a size calculator on their site to assist in pairing the right fan to filter....

Top Bottom