Fan cfm or m3/h

• Thread starter Boywonder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boywonder

Can anyone work out cfm or m3/h for the SDX150A and 150H models from technical data supplied here:

I'm not bein lazy, I'm just a bit fick and I dont understand all the numbers.:confused0054:

Thanks peeps :)

S

Slick

Depends what size you go for bud I think, If I am reading that site correctly each fan in the range comes in various diameters so the tables they show give all sizes of each model.

If you want to give me an idea of the diameter I can give you some numbers. Hope that helps some.

Edit:After reading it again I think the tables relate to duct diameter so that would mean.

SDX150A = 0.098 m3/s with 150mm duct = 352.8 m3/h
SDX150H = 0.126 m3/s with 150mm duct = 453.6 m3/h

B

Boywonder

Depends what size you go for bud I think, If I am reading that site correctly each fan in the range comes in various diameters so the tables they show give all sizes of each model.

If you want to give me an idea of the diameter I can give you some numbers. Hope that helps some.

Edit:After reading it again I think the tables relate to duct diameter so that would mean.

SDX150A = 0.098 m3/s with 150mm duct = 352.8 m3/h
SDX150H = 0.126 m3/s with 150mm duct = 453.6 m3/h

Thanks Slick :) Just need those figure so I could compare performance against other inline fans, cheers dude :)

Top Bottom