Fan for underneath vertical bare bulbs?

• Thread starter lava
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lava

lava

I have 2 stacked vertical bare bulbs and i need a fan that i can put underneath them to blow the hot air straight up. Any recommendations? I was looking at honeywell, but they had terrible reviews.

darkmatter

darkmatter

i dont like the look of them swinging a bit, it may not be a big deal. im sure theirs a way to keep them still.the times i tried to put a fan under the bulb i couldnt stand the little swing.i dont/cant, i just keep the wind everywhere else.

lava

lava

that will notwork for me because i will have a wall of plants surrounding the bulbs. I need to remove the heat from the inside diameter.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I've tried a few different fans for this exact thing and best one by far was the voranado brand from home depot. It's kinda expensive compared to others (like 60) but it kills! I use a stool to stand in on and point it up( put it as close to the bulb, center of the fan to the center if the bottom of the blub).. Good luck
Confu...

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

One quick note. I have seen problems in smaller rooms with air conditioning. Most of the a/c units we use have the room sensor in the indoor unit. Sometimes the extra fans take cold air from a/c unit and send it right back into the a/c. Then the unit doesn't cool room properly. It shuts off too soon thinking room is cooler than it is.

Top Bottom