Fan leave in bad shape, nutrients, insect, or something like Septoria?

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radrichie61

radrichie61

Good morning, any ideas on this? I have two amnesia haze, one critical, and these two green gelatos in the July those are the only ones that are showing this happening. Thanks advance have a rockin day.

Van leave any bad stage nutrients insect or something like septoria
Van leave any bad stage nutrients insect or something like septoria 2
Van leave any bad stage nutrients insect or something like septoria 3
Van leave any bad stage nutrients insect or something like septoria 4
Van leave any bad stage nutrients insect or something like septoria 5
Van leave any bad stage nutrients insect or something like septoria 6

mike1980

mike1980

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
It’s hungry. What are you feeding it? It want potassium.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I'd like to see a picture of the whole plant including the pot. The problem could be mobile nutrient deficiencies, like nitrogen or potassium and possibly calcium. How long has it been since the plants were fed? It could be Septoria, though. So, I think I'd treat the plants for both deficiencies and fungus. Those chlorotic leaves won't recover, so one of the first things I'd do would be to cut them off and get rid of them to slow the spread of the fungus if it is a fungus.

Z

Zill

RR,

Your plants are loaded with a leaf spotting fungus. Like others, it sure looks like septoria lycopersici The fungus is ubiquitous. As the plant matures the canopy gets dense and really humid. Watering splashes spores to lower leaves, voila. A leaf spot. Everyone has to eat.

Not much you can do now. Control is really a matter of preventing not curing. Several side looking computer muffin fans can move a lot of air under a leaf canopy

Zill.

radrichie61

radrichie61

2 weeks but lightly. Used a long lasting crf for veg and have been back ordered for flower but came today.

THANKS

Top Bottom