Fan Leaves looking strange

• Thread starter JPGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JPGrower

JPGrower

So this started about a week ago and I was gunna try and see if it would figure itself out but we are goin on 2 weeks at this point. Its only the few leaves that are like this while the others are still in good condition. Evrything else still seems to be growing at a mild rate but I dont know what this issue is or what can be done about it.
Any help is appreciated.
Fan leaves looking strange
Fan leaves looking strange 2
Fan leaves looking strange 3
Fan leaves looking strange 4

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Havent watered in about 2 days. Could humidity be a factor?
Give us the full rundown on your grow buddy help us help you weather it’s been watered 2 days ago it’s still showing signs of that plus a bit of Nute burn and PH swing . Regards Od .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
By the way welcome to the farm hope you enjoy the site. 😜👍

JPGrower

JPGrower

By the way welcome to the farm hope you enjoy the site. 😜👍
Site's been good to me so far. Lol

But Im running a simple outdoor grow since I dont have the space indoors. The medium is basic garden soil (Ph test shows neutral soil) Organic fertilizer rated at 6-6-6. However the original organic fertilizer I started with In the seedling stage was a much lower rating(3-4-2). I usually only water after the soil dries out enough (given that where I live the temp. usually ranges from about 26C-32C) and the humidity usually sits between 80%-90%, 95% at its worst.

JPGrower

JPGrower

Also this is my first time growing so I expected myself to make some mistakes. Lol

dire wolf

dire wolf

First thing I would do is pinch those crappy lower leaves off and throw them away , you'd be surprised , sometimes they pick up too much nutes in the lowers and the plant stabilizes itself and you won't see issues in new growth
Sounds weird doesn't it ......

JPGrower

JPGrower

First thing I would do is pinch those crappy lower leaves off and throw them away , you'd be surprised , sometimes they pick up too much nutes in the lowers and the plant stabilizes itself and you won't see issues in new growth
Sounds weird doesn't it ......
Well it's definitely worth a try. Lol thanks.

Top Bottom