Fan Leaves Sticking Up

• Thread starter King Ally
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
King Ally

King Ally

My fan leave tend to stick every know & again throughout the day & ain't to sure what it means ?? It's my first grow she's an ammy 3rd week flowering

m8ty

m8ty

Usually it's too much heat, are you indoors in a tent with a 600 watt bulb?

King Ally

King Ally

IMG 2671
pictures???

King Ally

King Ally

IMG 2672
Ohh right so it's a good thing yeah? also 3 weeks on today & she's started to bud nicely all over so happy! thanks helping me btw

jipp

jipp

they happy for sure.. hah i have a funny story.. noob here. hah, but i read if they were reaching for the sky like yours it meant they needed water.. what bad info to read when you are first starting out hah. which resulted in over watering. :(

rock on bro.
chris.

jipp

jipp

Its a process called positive phototropism(reaching towards the light) and negative when reaching away from the light.76

thank you man, iv learn a lot about tropisms. keep throwing nuggets of info at me.. not to much at one time tho.. laughs. i have a lot of mental healing ( sounds like 18 month from your experience.. lots of dead brain cells to wake the fuck up ) to do yet.. and so much shit on my mind.. but that is the kind of shit i like to know and learn and understand.. illl keep calling them happy plants because it makes me happy but its goo to know what it really is.. positive phototropism for the win!
chris.

Top Bottom