Fan Leaves When To Trim

• Thread starter mr x
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mr x

When can I start to trim all the fan leaves so the buds get all the light going on 6 weeks now is it also safe to switch to 14/10? Any real growers your help would be appreciated

Fan leaves when to trim
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
When can I start to trim all the fan leaves so the buds get all the light going on 6 weeks now is it also safe to switch to 14/10? Any real growers your help would be appreciated
Come on bro, not a real good way to ask a question to Farmers here on The Farm! Let her be she needs all the energy you can give her.

M

mr x

Come on bro, not a real good way to ask a question to Farmers here on The Farm! Let her be she needs all the energy you can give her.
Never meant anything rude juat a lot of.trolls out there who give you the stupidest answers this is my first plant and I'm juat trying to figure out what to do if it's growing good or bad or what you know all I. Meant was that I was looking.for.real help from an experienced grower who dosent mind giving pointers too my apologies

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Never meant anything rude juat a lot of.trolls out there who give you the stupidest answers this is my first plant and I'm juat trying to figure out what to do if it's growing good or bad or what you know all I. Meant was that I was looking.for.real help from an experienced grower who dosent mind giving pointers too my apologies

There aren’t any trolls here right now. Maybe in the past there was and maybe in the future there will be but right now we have a great lineup of real growers who know their shit and don’t mind helping out for nothing in return but an occasional thank you.

M

mr x

See i have all the lights on the plant then have the house socket light That I turn on also so 15 minutes before lights out i turn off the plant lights leave the room light on for the final 15 so it's like sunset outside then i turn it off for the night dose that make sense lol the picture was taken with jst the room light on and no flash so it's not the greatest these are some of the other buds growing

20190118 122617
20190118 122624
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

So this is an auto non? Just wondering in regards to your light schedule question. Also welcome to the farm Mr Xylophone! I’d take a few lower leaves and maybe even the odd bud site that’s going to be next to nothing. That’s just what I’d do. Honestly at this point it shouldn’t matter much. If you’d of cleaned it up a bit more near the bottom a few weeks back, that would’ve helped put energy into the main buds. No big deal tho. Overal nice job!

M

mr x

So this is an auto non? Just wondering in regards to your light schedule question. Also welcome to the farm Mr Xylophone! I’d take a few lower leaves and maybe even the odd bud site that’s going to be next to nothing. That’s just what I’d do. Honestly at this point it shouldn’t matter much. If you’d of cleaned it up a bit more near the bottom a few weeks back, that would’ve helped put energy into the main buds. No big deal tho. Overal nice job!
Thanks in appricate that it's been fun learning about this plant non auto just a seed I found in a quater pound bag of champagne kush

Top Bottom