fan leaves with spots? help w/ identifying prob pls

• Thread starter gottaquestion
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gottaquestion

hi everyone! first time grower here, very new to this and kind of winging it. she seems to be doing okay and is starting to develop stigmas and everything.

she is however turning a bit yellow at the bottom. what could the cause of this be ?

thank you for ur help!

Fan leaves with spots help w identifying prob pls
Fan leaves with spots help w identifying prob pls 2
D

dean1963

i'm a complete newb here also but the guys seem to tolerate me.
kind of anyways.
there is a post here somewhere where they want you to state what grow medium, temp, humidity, nutes, variety, etc,etc.

G

gottaquestion

i'm a complete newb here also but the guys seem to tolerate me.
kind of anyways.
there is a post here somewhere where they want you to state what grow medium, temp, humidity, nutes, variety, etc,etc.
i unfortunately know none of those things lol i just put my seed in soil and it seems to be doing its thing! this is mostly just a trial year for me

D

dean1963

i unfortunately know none of those things lol i just put my seed in soil and it seems to be doing its thing! this is mostly just a trial year for me
well like i said. i'm a newb also, but stop misting them!
roots like moisture, not the leaves

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i wouldn’t worry too much about it at the moment but i’d be watching for more of the same as it goes..
is it planted into the ground or a pot?

G

gottaquestion

i wouldn’t worry too much about it at the moment but i’d be watching for more of the same as it goes..
is it planted into the ground or a pot?
i planted it in a pot, i dont have much garden space for her. some of the tiny leaves are crinkling up now, but overall i think she is doing okay!!

Top Bottom