• Thread starter fukwitit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fukwitit

fukwitit

Fan leaves yellowing why
Fan leaves yellowing why 2
Fan leaves yellowing why 3
Kinda hard to see but I'm in first week of flower and larger fan leaves already yellowing. Is this normal being only in first week of flower?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Not normal for week 1 of flowering , gonna need to post a picture without the hps lighting and also list what your feeding for any real help , especially how much nitro you are supplying

fukwitit

fukwitit

Ok I got some photos of some leaves I pulled and some pics of what is still on the plants the nuits that are in the set up as of now would be the first photo with the kind base, bloom hydroplec pure blnd tea and the dudes at the hydro store recommend vermi t solution and<- I've been thinking low nitro just not to sure I've just never seen my plants start to turn so quickly the other pic is my boosters for later on the kind nuits I'm new to its a 12 plant legal grow I got plenty of lighting shit maybe to much hah 55 gallon res ebb grow set up drain and fill, I just needa get this under control if it already isn't befor it becomes a real problem let me know what u think..... Thanks!

fukwitit

fukwitit

Not normal for week 1 of flowering , gonna need to post a picture without the hps lighting and also list what your feeding for any real help , especially how much nitro you are supplying
Post was to you SOS forgot to quote..XD

fukwitit

fukwitit

Post was to you SOS forgot to quote..XD

Ok I got some photos of some leaves I pulled and some pics of what is still on the plants the nuits that are in the set up as of now would be the first photo with the kind base, bloom hydroplec pure blnd tea and the dudes at the hydro store recommend vermi t solution and<- I've been thinking low nitro just not to sure I've just never seen my plants start to turn so quickly the other pic is my boosters for later on the kind nuits I'm new to its a 12 plant legal grow I got plenty of lighting shit maybe to much hah 55 gallon res ebb grow set up drain and fill, I just needa get this under control if it already isn't befor it becomes a real problem let me know what u think..... Thanks!
image-jpg.438068
image-jpg.438070
image-jpg.438071
image-jpg.438073
image-jpg.438074
image-jpg.438075

M

motz

The bottom leaves do not get as much light as they need,thats why those are turning. The rest of the garden looks fine.Now if those leaves start appearing at the top more.I would say you need to feed'em more nitro

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

But it looks like nitro deficiency or lock out. Your other fan leaves should be darker green too. How is your drainage and what do your roots look like?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Gotta agree with @LordOfThNugz and go with lockout by the pulled leaves would of suggested more nitro before I seen the pulled leaves but the shriveled up one is a good indication of a ph issue.
Thou it should be easy to correct this early in flower but in a drain to waste system I'm gonna bow out as I'm strictly a dirt guy . Don't have the legal advantage so I keep shit simple ,
Good luck
You in good hands with Lordofthenugs
Blessings

fukwitit

fukwitit

whats the ph of run off?
The ph is around a 6 maybe 6.5 now i tryed to bring it a lil more nutrul the norm for me is like a 5.5 to 6 and I brought my ppms down by around half there at 656 almost 700 and two days after I started flower everything slumped shortly after it started to yellow everything purked back up after I added some flower nuits I'd say 3 ta 5 leaves are yellowing per plant, kinda hard to check the roots, lights go on at 8 ta night I will give them a check if I can its a big 12 plant scrog also I had my bro click them in to flower for me when I was outa town and to days later I got back in town and started the flower nuits that's when I noticed the slumping during the res change like I said everything purked back up when I hit it with the flower nuits and added some extra base cuz it's high in the nitro and that's what I've been leaning twords but a lock out what would cause that and how do u fix it do u just flush it of and more nitro??

fukwitit

fukwitit

Gotta agree with @LordOfThNugz and go with lockout by the pulled leaves would of suggested more nitro before I seen the pulled leaves but the shriveled up one is a good indication of a ph issue.
Thou it should be easy to correct this early in flower but in a drain to waste system I'm gonna bow out as I'm strictly a dirt guy . Don't have the legal advantage so I keep shit simple ,
Good luck
You in good hands with Lordofthenugs
Blessings

The ph is around a 6 maybe 6.5 now i tryed to bring it a lil more nutrul the norm for me is like a 5.5 to 6 and I brought my ppms down by around half there at 656 almost 700 and two days after I started flower everything slumped shortly after it started to yellow everything purked back up after I added some flower nuits I'd say 3 ta 5 leaves are yellowing per plant, kinda hard to check the roots, lights go on at 8 ta night I will give them a check if I can its a big 12 plant scrog also I had my bro click them in to flower for me when I was outa town and to days later I got back in town and started the flower nuits that's when I noticed the slumping during the res change like I said everything purked back up when I hit it with the flower nuits and added some extra base cuz it's high in the nitro and that's what I've been leaning twords but a lock out what would cause that and how do u fix it do u just flush it of and more nitro??

fukwitit

fukwitit

But it looks like nitro deficiency or lock out. Your other fan leaves should be darker green too. How is your drainage and what do your roots look like?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Um I know your ph should be around 5.5 to 5.8 in your system but again I don't run it
Let me get @cannapits on it for you as he has run almost every style and is a helpful dude

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Um I know your ph should be around 5.5 to 5.8 in your system but again I don't run it
Let me get @cannapits on it for you as he has run almost every style and is a helpful dude

to me it looks like 2 things. ph issue that caused some lockout. but IMO after really looking at the leaves I say the plants look good and show no sign of you over feeding. just the opposite. bump up the food and let the ph swing a little. I start around 5.5 or so and let it swing to 6.2. dont over think it man. and dont throw a ton of product at it. maybe a good dose of veg nutes one time to bump up the N and then continue with flower nutes at a little higher rate. push the girls a little till you see a slight burn on the tips then back off. Thats what I would do. and around week 3 thin those fan leaves out.

just my 2 cents. take it for what its worth. Im no expert but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night.

soserthc1

soserthc1

^^^ made a high dude smile :) solid advise , don't think I would of said it better
Hope it helps dude

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

to me it looks like 2 things. ph issue that caused some lockout. but IMO after really looking at the leaves I say the plants look good and show no sign of you over feeding. just the opposite. bump up the food and let the ph swing a little. I start around 5.5 or so and let it swing to 6.2. dont over think it man. and dont throw a ton of product at it. maybe a good dose of veg nutes one time to bump up the N and then continue with flower nutes at a little higher rate. push the girls a little till you see a slight burn on the tips then back off. Thats what I would do. and around week 3 thin those fan leaves out.

just my 2 cents. take it for what its worth. Im no expert but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night.

Exactly where I was going asking those questions of ye. Solid advice and exactly what I would do.

Peace!

Top Bottom