Fancy D.o. Readings

• Thread starter slimjimham
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slimjimham

slimjimham

Ok so tomorrow I'm going to be checking my disolved oxygen levels with a fancy commercial grade meter I borrowed from a business that deals with stuff like this ha. I only have it for tomorrow but I'll take pics of what I'm getting. Trying to figure out if I'm considered on the 'supercharhed' feed chat (Low ppm) for cultured solutions or not. Currently I've only run the high yield chart.

Though I run double the air (manufacture specs) that current culture ships with, I don't run a chiller.... don't freak out ha.

I'll post pics of my findings soon! May need help interpreting the results! )

Last edited:
slimjimham

slimjimham

Here's one of the readings, they are all pretty similar...

Helps to have friends, the meter costs over 2 ha

20151108 135443
ri420patient

ri420patient

Where does this person work to use these meters maybe I know someone who works at one lol

slimjimham

slimjimham

Haha think water quality testing, bet if you did some research and looked into well water testing you might find one. I think places might even rent these.... these numbers were when I had 2 of the air pumps on each system above 2 lpm of air.... now I run one pump, so half the amount of air. Might have to borrow it again

ri420patient

ri420patient

Haha think water quality testing, bet if you did some research and looked into well water testing you might find one. I think places might even rent these.... these numbers were when I had 2 of the air pumps on each system above 2 lpm of air.... now I run one pump, so half the amount of air. Might have to borrow it again
Well you were under the 1.5 no?

slimjimham

slimjimham

No I was using (2) 38 lpm pumps (76lpm) on 30/35 gallon uc4xl system. So I was well over 2lpm when those readings were taken.

Now it's just 38lpm manufacturer specs for about 35 gallons of water

Top Bottom