Fans In Genral"noise"

• Thread starter LFC 9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LFC 9

I've got a 10ft. 8ft 7ft high room,in need of a quite fan that can handle 10ft of ducting an do a decent change of air.Enuf to allow plAnts to grow normal.any imput is gladly recived thanks.LFC9.

E

eighty9concr

Might be little over kill but i use 14" can-fan max fans and they are great fans. Move a ton of air and are super quiet. I can't even hear it standing right next to my room. It is quieter than the 12" and 10" max fans.

mojavegreen

mojavegreen

Might be little over kill but i use 14" can-fan max fans and they are great fans. Move a ton of air and are super quiet. I can't even hear it standing right next to my room. It is quieter than the 12" and 10" max fans.
My experience as well.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Are the 14" max fans that much quieter than the 12" max fan?
My 12" max fan is hooked up to a 14" can filter and is fuggin LOUD!
Was thinking of buying or making a muffler. After pricing it, I was thinking of selling the 12" and buy the 14" and say forget the muffler.

J

jeff1962

Those can fans that big make so much noise they will get u busted..I use the new S1 vortex 6inch..the 8 is what u need, its around 750cfm.my 6 is just enough to cool two 1000 watt lights in the summer..the main reason I like them is they super quite..I can shut my bedroom door andu cant hear my fan..it deffenatly the quitest ive e er seen.I run the 6 in 10x10x8 room but I wish id have got the 8 inch...​

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I cant give any fucks if my neighbors can hear the fan noise.
I can hear it when I go to sleep at night when it cycles on and off. Which is right under my room in the garage.

E

eighty9concr

You do not need any muffler with the 14", believe me. That is the best fan you can buy on the market. All the other fans that move that much air are much louder.

L

LFC 9

L

LFC 9

Those can fans that big make so much noise they will get u busted..I use the new S1 vortex 6inch..the 8 is what u need, its around 750cfm.my 6 is just enough to cool two 1000 watt lights in the summer..the main reason I like them is they super quite..I can shut my bedroom door andu cant hear my fan..it deffenatly the quitest ive e er seen.I run the 6 in 10x10x8 room but I wish id have got the 8 inch...​

L

LFC 9

Gonna check em out,lookin like the fan I need that 8"..Noise as U no can become a big problem.(My neibours are new...S1 Vorex 8" seems to B my next fan.An R walls R wimpey houses-1 plaster board either side wood 3 b 3 inbetween.fuk all 2 silence a fart never mind anythin else!.thanks 4 ur info Bro.

Top Bottom