REDiJEDi160

Ingredients:
3 cups heavy whipping cream
2 cups whole milk
1 vanilla bean
2 pinches kosher salt
1 gram of BHO
10 large eggs
1 cup sugar (I prefer Demerara or turbinado)

Take your oil and put it in an oven at 225 degrees for 20 minutes to decarb and activate the thc.
During the 20 minutes heat your cream and milk on medium low heat just before simmering. When the oil is done decarbing add it to the cream/milk mixture while it is still warm.
Stir till oil is mixed into the cream sometimes you end up with a slight film of oil on the top of the cream and that is ok.
Add 1/2 cup of sugar to the cream and mix well.
Take vanilla bean split lengthwise and scrape seeds into cream add bean pod too.
Bring mixture to just below a boil turn off heat and cover for 30 mins this will pretty much distill the vanilla.
While you wait for the vanilla to be done seperate the eggs saving only the yolks and beat in a 1/2 cup of sugar.
After 30 mins add 1 cup of your warm cream slowly to yolks.
Slowly beat yolks into rest of cream and bring the temp up stirring till the cream coats a wooden spoon.
Pour through a strainer and add to your ice cream machine follow their directions.
For cookie dough ice cream add one 15 oz tub of cookie dough after your ice cream is done.
For cookies and cream add one package of regular Oreos crushed add 1/3 of them at the beginning of the churn and the rest after I find it helps to make a better base.
For key lime pie add 1 cup of key lime juice and 1 tablespoon of zest.
To dose it out I found 30mg scoops to work the best weigh out your total weight cross multiply and divide like this x is how much each scoop should weigh and T is total weight of ice cream
- x -
T 1000

Last edited:
REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Ingredients:
3 cups heavy whipping cream
2 cups whole milk
1 vanilla bean
2 pinches kosher salt
1 gram of BHO
10 large eggs
1 cup sugar (I prefer Demerara or turbinado)

Take your oil and put it in an oven at 225 degrees for 20 minutes to decarb and activate the thc.
During the 20 minutes heat your cream and milk on medium low heat just before simmering. When the oil is done decarbing add it to the cream/milk mixture while it is still warm.
Stir till oil is mixed into the cream sometimes you end up with a slight film of oil on the top of the cream and that is ok.
Add 1/2 cup of sugar to the cream and mix well.
Take vanilla bean split lengthwise and scrape seeds into cream add bean pod too.
Bring mixture to just below a boil turn off heat and cover for 30 mins this will pretty much distill the vanilla.
While you wait for the vanilla to be done seperate the eggs saving only the yolks and beat in a 1/2 cup of sugar.
After 30 mins add 1 cup of your warm cream slowly to yolks.
Slowly beat yolks into rest of cream and bring the temp up stirring till the cream coats a wooden spoon.
Pour through a strainer and add to your ice cream machine follow their directions.
For cookie dough ice cream add one 15 oz tub of cookie dough after your ice cream is done.
For cookies and cream add one package of regular Oreos crushed add 1/3 of them at the beginning of the churn and the rest after I find it helps to make a better base.
For key lime pie add 1 cup of key lime juice and 1 tablespoon of zest.
To dose it out I found 30mg scoops to work the best weigh out your total weight cross multiply and divide like this x is how much each scoop should weigh and T is total weight of ice cream
- x -
T 1000
If you follow the directions the end result will be the best ice cream you've had. It also helps that two scoops makes retarded high like eyes wide shut permanent grin

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

I bought my ice cream machine for around 100$ at trader joes and was able to sell the scoops for 10$ And they were going faster than I could make it. I spent months driving around town with individual scoops of ice in a cooler like the ice cream man!:love1:

A

Ariarose21

Idk if anyone still checks this but I have already made cannabis coconut oil, can I use this for the recipe? I'm very new to edibles and trying to make some nice ice cream! Thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom