Fantasy football anyone?

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
auldone

auldone

I signed up and thought I had posted that I had.... Stoner moment I guess...

Anyways, you're all goin down. Just sayin.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hey everyone!!

Once @drewski85 gets signed up, we'll have 7 teams, so we'll need one more to make it even (or I can bump it back up to 10 teams if there's more interest). Once we have an even amount of teams, we can make sure that everyone is good for the draft date/time.

We have rookies and veteran players so this should be fun. Check the ffball message board for important information!

Hope none of you mind getting your tushies handed to you by a lady!:hilarious:

way2green

way2green

When I logged into yahoo fantasy leagues it kept bringing up all my old teams and leagues. Everytime i tried to change my team name it would deny me. Wtf? I guess y'all can call my team the fucking idiots because the owner can't navigate thru yahoo!!!!!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

The Smoking Weedens are coming for you!
Glad you're in, sd!!!
When I logged into yahoo fantasy leagues it kept bringing up all my old teams and leagues. Everytime i tried to change my team name it would deny me. Wtf? I guess y'all can call my team the fucking idiots because the owner can't navigate thru yahoo!!!!!
I just logged in and I see your team is set up. Maybe clearing your browser cache/memory might help (I'm no computer genius, just a stab in the dark).

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey yall! Draft is tonight at 8!we still need one more team!!! !!

sdgrower

sdgrower

Draft is tomorrow at 5:00pm PST. Still have room for more players. Come on down!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

We need one more team to be able to draft. o_O Any takers?

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Dang I haven't gotten one alert for this thread n I never check email. so I forgot about the draft. Let's see what this computer drafted team can do I recognized a few names.
No lions tho:rage:

Latest posts

Top Bottom