Fantasy football anyone?

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Alright, gentlemen. Excited for the start of the season! Just a heads up to make sure you have your lineups set for Thursday's GB/SEA game!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So I access the internet thru my phone.... the fantasy football page doesn't like my phone cuz I couldn't figure out how to switch players from the bench to starting. This week I'll log in from work n make changes. I have two injured players starting n couldn't change them for the life of me.

Either way thank you to @Goodsen Cranium for setting this up it was lots of fun to keep checking points.

GO LIONS

FiveAM

FiveAM

Pretty sure I just lost to you...and you didn't even have a kicker. o_O:oops:

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Pretty sure I just lost to you...and you didn't even have a kicker. o_O:oops:
Ow.ch.
So I access the internet thru my phone.... the fantasy football page doesn't like my phone cuz I couldn't figure out how to switch players from the bench to starting. This week I'll log in from work n make changes. I have two injured players starting n couldn't change them for the life of me.

Either way thank you to @Goodsen Cranium for setting this up it was lots of fun to keep checking points.

GO LIONS
Yeah, how 'bout those Lions? :woot: No thanks necessary. Glad to get you hooked! Dunno if the Yahoo fantasy app would help. I have it on my phone. It's ok. I really only use it to make 'emergency' changes.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Ok so I'm an idiot but it's funny. That was my first time playing and I thought most points at the end of the year wins. So it took a couple of days to realise that was another team's name n that we were against each other. I thought it was just motivational note like tds or bust!

Top Bottom