Far red light usage help

• Thread starter parabola
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

parabola

God evening fellow humans. Sorry in advanced if this has been brought up before. I couldn't find any posts that answers my question. My google-fu is normally on top. But for now, my head is about to explode with all the info I've taken in the last months.

Here it goes.
If I have a SF1000 (100w) from seed to harvest, and also two of these (see below). Should I use the two 50w also from seed to harvest, or wait and fire them up during flowering?
Setup would be for 2-3 plants.

Thank you so much in advance!

Far red light usage help
Far red light usage help 2

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

God evening fellow humans. Sorry in advanced if this has been brought up before. I couldn't find any posts that answers my question. My google-fu is normally on top. But for now, my head is about to explode with all the info I've taken in the last months.

Here it goes.
If I have a SF1000 (100w) from seed to harvest, and also two of these (see below). Should I use the two 50w also from seed to harvest, or wait and fire them up during flowering?
Setup would be for 2-3 plants.

Thank you so much in advance!

View attachment 2089199View attachment 2089200
Never really used infrared but i know some people used them
On 15 minutes before and after lights out to prepare the plant for nutrient uptake/sleep makes for a good sun apparently

Sorry cant say much more keep googlings my best guess

P

parabola

Never really used infrared but i know some people used them
On 15 minutes before and after lights out to prepare the plant for nutrient uptake/sleep makes for a good sun apparently

Sorry cant say much more keep googlings my best guess
Noted 😊 Thank you for taking your time!

C

Coppermike

Hey there, if you’re starting a new crop, I would keep those start to finish lights on, my current setup is using 3.7kelvin bulbs and red led strips. And so far so good.. but looking super healthy..
D5BDF0EE 39DD 4FE5 B86A 852A8155039C
9EE3C7DE 5DBE 4EC0 B146 136B94A61DAC
51F3FC8B 8D7C 48E7 8513 2E7D20F952EF
I also have a setting for both red and blue, but I’m flowering these mini’s as a test for the spring/summer.. I grew these during winter.

Top Bottom