Far too dry buds, and I really mean far too dry.

• Thread starter Jarnis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jarnis

Jarnis

Hi everyone!

Due to some problems out of my own control during the drying phase, I now have about 130 grams of really, really dry and haysmelling Northern Lights buds. I can still see all the tricomes under the microscope. Is it possible to make RSO with it now when its not possible (?) to smoke it anymore, or is it just for me to bin it? I have to admit that it would be quite sad if I have to bin it.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Hi everyone!

Due to some problems out of my own control during the drying phase, I now have about 130 grams of really, really dry and haysmelling Northern Lights buds. I can still see all the tricomes under the microscope. Is it possible to make RSO with it now when its not possible (?) to smoke it anymore, or is it just for me to bin it? I have to admit that it would be quite sad if I have to bin it.
I doubt there's any reason to throw it out, look online i heard of people putting in jars with fruit peelings to bring back some moisture, theres heaps of ways to do it just have a loom around :)

Jarnis

Jarnis

I doubt there's any reason to throw it out, look online i heard of people putting in jars with fruit peelings to bring back some moisture, theres heaps of ways to do it just have a loom around :)
I will for sure have a look around and see what I can find. :) Thanks a lot for the answer!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hi everyone!

Boveda packs ( like for cigars ) works

Jarnis

Jarnis

Boveda packs ( like for cigars ) works
I have put a bunch of them in the turkeybag with the weed, so hopefully it will work. Do you know how long it will be before I´ll notice any diffrence on the weed? Thanks for the answer!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Adding moisture packets or orange peels or whatever does not re-hydrate the weed. Just gets it wet. You can end up with dry weed that is now wet and moldy.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Toss it in the fridge until you figure out what to do with it.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I have put a bunch of them in the turkeybag with the weed, so hopefully it will work. Do you know how long it will be before I´ll notice any diffrence on the weed? Thanks for the answer!
Depends on the amount of smoke and the size boveda if you follow directions it takes about 48 hrs

Moshmen

Moshmen

Adding moisture packets or orange peels or whatever does not re-hydrate the weed. Just gets it wet. You can end up with dry weed that is now wet and moldy.

I use the boveda packs to control moisture content to press rosin , from black market smoke , doesn’t seem to make it wet like the orange peel does tried that! Lol
They work for me

Top Bottom