Farm mix???

• Thread starter Seven
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seven

Anybody have any idea what these are for freebies? I looked but did not see any "Farm mix" in the list of current freebies.

Also has anyone grown out the Blowfish from motas Militia? Any grow or smoke reports?

Thanks

S

Seven

Nobody knows about the Farm Mix?

I asked for Shacks - OG Kush x Killa Kush and I get "Farm Mix". Not that I am unthankful for free seeds. I just do not have the time for unknown strains characteristics.

Thanks anyway.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Seven, I would check with the user name "thcbaysupport" with a pm about what those "Farm Mix seeds" might be?? I do know that they "the Farm" are ...just about out of all freebies !! That is your "why". Now, find out "what" you have there. I would hold on to them...or send them back in with your next order. oOr give them away to a grower you know. monkey5

215 User

215 User

I got some & got the same results when I asked.......

What a mystery!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I got a "Farm Mix" too and figured it was just a mystery strain..I'll give a go and see how it turns out.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the farm mix is either sub cools space dawg or donk by spice of life seeds. they should be one or the other you can tell by the seeds if you recived a mixed pack of them. the seeds should look the same

Top Bottom