Solved Farm wasn't working yesterday

• Thread starter LexLuthor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I have no idea if anybody else had this problem, but all day on Sunday, July 8th, I could not get on thcfarmer, I don't know if it had something to do with maintenance because of THC Bay going live or if it was just my computer or my local connection, but I could get on any other web site I wanted except this one. Maybe it's not a big deal because it's working now, I just don't want it to happen again because I didn't know what to do with myself all day yesterday :eek: I felt so lost without The Farm :) So was that normal and did it happen to anybody else??

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Thats why I asked because I noticed other people had posts dated yesterday and I thought "how the hell did they get on tha farm???" IDK, maybe it had something to do with where your located.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Gotcha, I had a feeling it had something to do with the new THCbay.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I am still getting no response from the site off and on this AM,Hopefully once thcbay drops they will find something better to do with their time.

half baked

half baked

ive not been able to get on new posts for about 3days now, but when i come online it says that i have notices of other threads that have been updated, am i just coming online at the time when the site goes to maintenance?, i can get everywhere else on the site but new posts, any help?

hb

T

TECK

ive not been able to get on new posts for about 3days now, but when i come online it says that i have notices of other threads that have been updated, am i just coming online at the time when the site goes to maintenance?, i can get everywhere else on the site but new posts, any help?
Can you post the link you click on it to view the new posts?
If you can, please post a screenshot with the error you get. I need to know also what browser name and version you use.

half baked

half baked

Can you post the link you click on it to view the new posts?
If you can, please post a screenshot with the error you get. I need to know also what browser name and version you use.
hey bro, i wasnt sure if it was a problem from my end so wiped my computer and when i came online all was good

the problem i was having was i could come onto the site, it would allow me everywhere apart from new posts, i could access any thread but had to go thru the forums page, and find it in the right section ;) everytime i clicked new posts the screen would go white with "ginx" wrote in green in the top corner and below that it would say "site down for maintenance"

not had the problem since
thanks bro

hb

T

TECK

I see, what you had as errors was a browser cache that goes on when we put the site in maintenance to do various daily backups. The fix is easy, simply clean your browser cache.

Latest posts

Top Bottom