FarmDawgs!

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

What up folks! Since I have my own forum, I'm going to take full advantage! Post your dog pics/stories here!

I'll start with a couple shots of the BirdDawgs:

Black Dog
Farmdawgs

Grey Dog
Farmdawgs 3

This is one of my favorite pics. Some of you know the story behind Gray dog, basicly I found him after some dirtbag chopped his ears off. No stitches, no bandages, just some shears. He had meat and cartilage hanging, and a horrible infection that had spread to his lungs. He was near death when I scooped him up. Animal control took him for a week in order to try to catch the owner if they tried to claim him. After a week, no luck but I made sure they released him to me to find him a proper home.

This is the first night after he got home. My lab Black Dog is a gentle giant, but usually doesn't allow other dogs to get too close. He's not agressive, just NEVER lets dogs touch him and will let them know with a growl. We had a poker game going that night and I looked under the table and saw something I had never seen:

Farmdawgs 2

Black Dog was protecting his new brother, sleeping with one eye open. Don't fuck with my brother! That was 2 years ago, and nobody has fucked with Black Dog's brother since ;)

I came out the next morning and knew that I would be keeping Grey Dog:
Farmdawgs 4

To this day, Black Dog hasn't let another dog close....not even his mom, brothers and sisters. Man, what would I do without my pups?!?!

I'll post more pics as I take em'!

Edit: Dog's names have been changed for their protection :cool:

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

that right there will make a dog lover shed a happy tear with a little story behind. I fucking love dogs man and am real glad people like you do what you do. keep it up man. I will get some pics of oliver for the farm, my bully is so darn cute.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

This is Ken dawg. Had 10 minutes to live at a kill shelter, 7:50 at night, and the second he looked at me i knew i needed him. Best choice i ever made. Hes turned into quite the pup!! Tons of tricks on lock, his bag goes deep haha. Little asshole can open doors so i had to latch em all. Hahaha.
Right when i got him last year

Today

(Random dude from a party in background...)

vaporedout

vaporedout

im a cat lover, i can put up with dogs, but that was a nice heartwarming story. we adopted 4 of our 5 cats from the SPCA, the 5th we saved from a friend who was taking a litter to the pound. it is so important that people adopt rather than breed. 2 people in this forum saved dogs from a death sentence, that makes you a hero...... thank you

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

im a cat lover, i can put up with dogs, but that was a nice heartwarming story. we adopted 4 of our 5 cats from the SPCA, the 5th we saved from a friend who was taking a litter to the pound. it is so important that people adopt rather than breed. 2 people in this forum saved dogs from a death sentence, that makes you a hero...... thank you
cats? youre outta here pal! haha

B

bckwht

Here ya go! I couldnt resist birddog. Sorry so compelled to post these.

Oliver looks like a champ! It looks like he "smiles" just like my bully (lip gets stuck lol)

When I first got him we didnt have cable for like 2 weeks so we just watched him all day for entertainment..I love all dogs but bully's do have crazy good personalities

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Oliver looks like a champ! It looks like he "smiles" just like my bully (lip gets stuck lol)

When I first got him we didnt have cable for like 2 weeks so we just watched him all day for entertainment..I love all dogs but bully's do have crazy good personalities
Indeed!! His dad was a champ, I also adopted him when he was a year old his hind legs were hella skinny from being in a kennel 24/7. Hes now 5 and happy as a clam, literally my little kid.

Camdawg

Camdawg

Little dog (blk lab x pit terrier) and big buddy ((German shepherd x Boxer)x Doberman)

Little dog is mine, rescued @ 7 weeks from high kill shelter. She's almost 3 now and I couldn't ask for a better friend

Big bud is my roommates he's still a pup @ 6 months.

IMG019
Top Bottom