Farmer in Trouble, sad, sad story...

• Thread starter stardust
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stardust

Dear Farmers, Here is my sad story....I got accidently ratted out by an ex. My peaceful garden was destroyed, seized and I was incarcerated at gunpoint (am now out on bail awaiting court in march)

What is even more terrible, I took every step to make it a Completely legal 215 grow for myself, paid for the electricity in full, worked with a legit non for profit eatibles collective with 400 patients, (all i would need is 1 card for Oakland's 72 plant guideline) had all their cards on the wall...! (Legal to trade donations for product within members of each collective in California under Attorney General Guidelines Prop 215, SB 420) and (since the case continues, I have to say ALLEGEDLY)grew only 72 plants (12 lights) and had just completed an alleged harvest of 20#s (yes i was an Alleged, Brilliant Horticulturalist, worked 80 hour weeks,all by myself!!) in Oakland where it meets the requirements, I even payed 1500 to Harbourside to get an attorneyboard to come do a Clean green Certified review of my garden. I had all the receipts in order for every nutrient bought etc. Im not a criminal, I had No baggies, obvioulsy no guns, just litttle me and a completely sterile lab style growop. I took notes daily on and did strain and nute comparisons it was very legit...and very peaceful!!! I did prayers before harvest to thank the plants for their healing powers, i kept everything perfect...and they destroyed it all..took my laptops, cameras anything of value...though, I had made no money, six months into it and still paying now for the cutting edge room. Everthing was reinvested into the garden. When they seized my accounts i had 83 cents in my checking!! Still, because i had dual citizenship they though me a flight risk and set my bail to 1Million dollars. So obviously, I had no way to pay this so I had to stay in county Jail until it could be dropped enough for my best friend to use all her credit cards and bail me out...meanwhile, my dogs were left alone for a week locked in the balcony, the cops drilled boards to lock the doors from the inside, after they left and they didn't let me have a phone number so i couldnt call anyone nor anyone knew where i was when i was in jail or about my dogs being alone because nobody knew where i lived! nor had i any one to visit me or put money on my books so I came out so sickly skinny, weighing 90lbs(usually im 115)..anyway.. bad memories..i have never been in trouble in my life so its been really hard on me..though i try to stay positive...jail is no place for peacefu growers....:worried:worried:worriedThey want to give me 4Felonies and I can never grow again nor medicate. (which i think is unconstitutional) Plus 90days Custody and I cant find a job anywhere else with my Science college degree because of the record. (i actually got hired and fired as soon as they saw even the pending record!) THis has ruined my life....:worried:worried

"be safe...positive vibrations.......
:worried:worried:worried:worried:worried:worried

L

lil miss lone

sorry bout your sad sad story...

If you were really a hot classy blond, I wouldn't think you'd have to be begging for weed or money on here though, just sayin... :makeup:thinking

And your friend didn't 'accidently rat you out, he >purposely< ratted you out

Oh well, this will probably be banned and deleted before I hit the post buttnet, lol

S

stardust

Hi. Thank you for your words. I was just sharing my sad story. That has not much to do w the class or looks of a girl.

You are right. He prob did rat me out purposely...

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
sorry bout your sad sad story...

If you were really a hot classy blond, I wouldn't think you'd have to be begging for weed or money on here though, just sayin... :makeup:thinking

And your friend didn't 'accidently rat you out, he >purposely< ratted you out

Oh well, this will probably be banned and deleted before I hit the post buttnet, lol

WOW, HOW CAN U BE SO OBTUSE ABOUT THIS GURLS UNFORTUNATE SITUATION. THIS IS EVERY FARMERS WORST NIGHTMERE!

Confu...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
If it was all legal what was there to rat out? Why did they come so seriously?

S

stardust

If it was all legal what was there to rat out? Why did they come so seriously?

Hi,

You are correct. 215 is not really legal, its a grey area. Even if you follow the 215 law above and beyond (as I did), a Federal case can come down and get you. 215 is not a permit, its a mere possible State defense post indicment.

Its not really a Ratting out: The dilusional person that said he was on his way to see me (and uttered my name to the cops and had my cell number on his iphone which they linked to my address) had his safe with him with all his life's saving in cash in the car so the CHP got very excited and co-authored the arrest with FEds in order to seize it and the car. CHP kicked down my door looking for me and found my -alleged- legal 215 grow.but want to link it to someone elses mess. :worried

L

Lost

Yea, does not compute..

You got caught selling your meds black market, right?

Papa

Papa

Supporter
so the California Highway Patrol pulled over your friend who had a safe in his car. your friend opened the safe and showed them a bunch of cash and he "uttered" your name. so the CHP called up the feds and then the CHP came and kicked down your door?

i'm [with] Lost. it doesn't compute. what are you charged with and is it state or federal court?

S

stardust

Yea, does not compute..

You got caught selling your meds black market, right?

Not at all! Absolutely 215, they have my Dispensary receipts and letters from the nonprofit collective specifying the legality of my grow.

B

Buddy Flowers

you slingin' puppies over there too? only time i've seen a pic of a pup like that, it was for sale

S

stardust

you slingin' puppies over there too? only time i've seen a pic of a pup like that, it was for sale

haha.yea, very perceptive of you! I was a hobbist chocolate lab breeder a long time ago..hunting champions!!:party0042: I bred,delivered, whelped and trained them...found that plants are easier...they dont run around all over the place...:harvest::harvest:

Papa

Papa

Supporter
Not at all! Absolutely 215, they have my Dispensary receipts and letters from the nonprofit collective specifying the legality of my grow.

so, what are you charged with and is it state or federal court?

S

stardust

so the California Highway Patrol pulled over your friend who had a safe in his car. your friend opened the safe and showed them a bunch of cash and he "uttered" your name. so the CHP called up the feds and then the CHP came and kicked down your door?

i'm [with] Lost. it doesn't compute. what are you charged with and is it state or federal court?

Hi, Im charged by the state criminal court with four counts of H&S11359 and 8. Thats cultivation with intent to sell. Four Because im also being charged with the ex's growops and since the investigation arose from a non 215 city they and in a non 215 COunty court they wont recognize 215 at all, even though my house was in Oakland which is 215 friendly.

The ex that got pulled over told CHP told them he was on his way to see me and said my name so they found my address w my phone number and got me involved in this mess. (though I was at home in the bay and had not seen him in 4 months)

He also told them they could NOT check the trunk, so they tried to weezle in a probable cause to search it. by saying it smelled like hed been smoking weed so they took the safe, and when they opened it at the station he told them it was his life's savings from being a 215 grower for a dispensary in berkeley for 15 years adn showed them his CARD.
*** :worried HE TALKED INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR A LAWYER!

The Feds civil court deals with forfeitures, they got involved to try to seize the cash in the safe and anything else to his name and split the goods with CHP department. So they asked CHP to make the ex look like a real bigpin to make it easier to seize the cash. This is where I come in.. CHP kicks down my door and finds my peaceful 215garden and tacks it on to the ex's bigger 215gardens. Because they found alleged letters of money he was gonna pay me for trimming some bud for him from three years ago they say Im part of his operation and Im going down with him. His dispensary wont own up to the 15 years of service he provided them so he has no aliby to 215...

hope this clarifies it a bit more...

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

dammm thats wack like 2pac would say keeep your head up.. im sure all your good karma in helping other people will payoff.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
somewhat. prop 215 is a state law in california. what do you mean by "non 215 city" and "non 215 COunty." are you not in california?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
it dosent make any sense to me either. theres no law saying you cant have money. and the only way they got to your house is the dude probably ratted you out. soemwhere along the line he got caught, then he came to you to get meds. he made a buy and then(1 day or 10 days later) the cops came and kicked in your door.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

^^^word TWIST i believe dat sounds to be right on the money^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom