• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I'm with twist.

Bottom line is..... Did you illegally sell pot that was grown for med patients? If the answer is yes, which it most likely is, then I think it is the situation Twist is saying it is.

I can't think of another logical reason they came storm trooping your way.

I don't think people should get in trouble for selling and smoking weed so I feel bad that this happened to you. I am having a hard time understanding that you are god struck by this because you have to know what you did to make it possible.

The Joker

The Joker

Yeah, there is a missing element. Solano County's sheriff and Board of Supervisors announced that they would not support Prop 215 because of all the meth heads. They arrested a shop owner and grower, went to the supreme court and lost. Now there are dispensaries popping up and grow shops. I don't know of any other county around Oakland having that scenario.

I know the guys in the lawsuit and they got all their shit back and grow. Cost 1 guy his house, 100K and his marriage, but he won.

If you are completely legit, there is a missing element to the story. Because the state won't bother with that shit because they know they will lose.

B

Buddy Flowers

"Cost 1 guy his house, 100K and his marriage, but he won."

i don't consider that a victory

F

fondiz

thats alot to spend/lose to win a victory , but sometimes you gotta take 1 step back for every 2 forward.

B

Bobby Smith

Depends on the wife and the mortgage on the house :devil

KIDDING!

Seriously.........I know a few guys that would gladly pay $100K to get outta their marriages :)

EDIT: and OP, I'm with everyone else - something doesn't quite make sense.

Admittedly when I first read this post I thought you were about to claim that you were a Nigerian Prince who was gonna wire me some money, but now it sounds like your story is 90% legit..........we're all just trying to understand what the 10% that you're not telling us is.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah - somethings not right

saw a post yesterday (I assume it got deleted) with somebody asking for donations and including an email address

look we dont know you - no way to verify your story as such

people can say anything they want on the internet - for instance a guy can pretend hes a chick just so his shitty grows get more attention then they otherwise would

lazarus718

lazarus718

I'm just wondering the reason behind why you are running this thread in the first place?!?! It doesn't seem like you have any questions or any advice to share with the farm about what happened in your situation...I'm not trying to be calloused but yeah, we all have crappy sh*t happening in our lives from time to time. If you a ran a legit Prop 215 grow op I'm sure you can still find work and I don't see how the state would have any grounds to charge you. Something isn't legit here and all of us are even able to pick up on that without being trained as police officers. So if you were doing something shady than you were taking the risk of getting caught. How did you fund all your equip, nutes, cameras and electricity if you weren't making something from it or dealing some on the side???? For the Feds to even give a crap about a legit grow in Cali there must have been quite a bit of cash changing hands otherwise they wouldn't bother man. The feds just want to interrupt the money lines, so if you weren't a big player and were 215 compliant, I have a hard time believing that they are going to waste their time with busting your operation. Guess that teaches you a lesson about who to associate yourself with, learn from it and move on, you'll be alright.

S

stardust

I'm with twist.

Bottom line is..... Did you illegally sell pot that was grown for med patients? If the answer is yes, which it most likely is, then I think it is the situation Twist is saying it is.

I can't think of another logical reason they came storm trooping your way.

I don't think people should get in trouble for selling and smoking weed so I feel bad that this happened to you. I am having a hard time understanding that you are god struck by this because you have to know what you did to make it possible.

Hi, no, never ever was anything ever sold in the black market. Ever!!! EVER!!!!... All completly 215 with a dispensary that wount admit it to the CHP though they even found dispensary Receipts...!

S

stardust

I'm just wondering the reason behind why you are running this thread in the first place?!?! It doesn't seem like you have any questions or any advice to share with the farm about what happened in your situation...I'm not trying to be calloused but yeah, we all have crappy sh*t happening in our lives from time to time. If you a ran a legit Prop 215 grow op I'm sure you can still find work and I don't see how the state would have any grounds to charge you. Something isn't legit here and all of us are even able to pick up on that without being trained as police officers. So if you were doing something shady than you were taking the risk of getting caught. How did you fund all your equip, nutes, cameras and electricity if you weren't making something from it or dealing some on the side???? For the Feds to even give a crap about a legit grow in Cali there must have been quite a bit of cash changing hands otherwise they wouldn't bother man. The feds just want to interrupt the money lines, so if you weren't a big player and were 215 compliant, I have a hard time believing that they are going to waste their time with busting your operation. Guess that teaches you a lesson about who to associate yourself with, learn from it and move on, you'll be alright.

Hi, I was a small peaceful grower going through a legal nightmare! Want to share this sad story, however embarrasing and tring with all other Cali farmers so we all stay safe and informed.

I never did anything shady, all I grew was reinvested into the next grow, only had it for 6 months and am still paying off the construction, and my things CHP seized already seized, computer, lights etc on my maxed out credit cards.

I was small time legal 215! but my ex did have vast 215 assets. In order to seize them they are trying to get the case to be inter-county, multi-operations, multi-criminal, conspiracy etc etc...and I cant defend properly myself so they are having a field day...

S

stardust

yeah - somethings not right

saw a post yesterday (I assume it got deleted) with somebody asking for donations and including an email address

look we dont know you - no way to verify your story as such

people can say anything they want on the internet - for instance a guy can pretend hes a chick just so his shitty grows get more attention then they otherwise would

Hi, yeah thats funny.. I re-read it and realized it sounded a bit Nigerian email too..Not that there is anything wrong with Nigeria or Emails..lol..but I took the liberty to quickly delete the paragraph with my friend's paypal for donations..Its not about that.. I am scared and wanted to see if anyone had been in a situation or heard of a way to get out of this...

S

stardust

Yeah, there is a missing element. Solano County's sheriff and Board of Supervisors announced that they would not support Prop 215 because of all the meth heads. They arrested a shop owner and grower, went to the supreme court and lost. Now there are dispensaries popping up and grow shops. I don't know of any other county around Oakland having that scenario.

I know the guys in the lawsuit and they got all their shit back and grow. Cost 1 guy his house, 100K and his marriage, but he won.

If you are completely legit, there is a missing element to the story. Because the state won't bother with that shit because they know they will lose.

This is actually quite encouraging. THank you for your words, I did hear of that half a mill a year fund to create a police task force in San JOse which was specifically designed to destroy Meth labs and was being recently used in the raid of a friends dispensary Angelscare. Total misappropiation of tax payers funds. there is even some that say that what was Seized in that Raid was later that week found in a new shop that popped up overnight.Probably those same jerks that raided it...

I am completly 215, clean green certified, had a review board check the collective with 400 patients only did the alleged 72 plants with 12 lights in Oakland... I will try and take it to all the way to the supreme court!!!!!!! but ist that federal and then they dont recognize 215?

The missing element in the story is the ex. He HAD lots of assets, a few homes, a nice car and bank accounts. They have taken the car, and seized the accounts and are now after the properties.. all of that is driving these cops wild!!!! They need me in the case to make it Multipartner(conspiracy), multicounty (Oakland/Contracosta), Multioperation (his growns plus mine)...THough Im not part of his Shit at all!!!!!!!

I heard from someone that if a collective has a grow and many cards on the wall, the only ones that gets in trouble for that grow would be the one that is in the lease and/or living there. I was neither on his properties titles nor did i live there a the time of the raid. but did live there 3 years ago for around 9 months. I did allegedly do trimming work for him but I was in no way the owner or gained in any way from his 215 grow. he worked exclusively with a dispensary in Berkeley. And they wont come up and defend him so his aliby is null.

Im gonna call ASA lawyers tomorrow... I think they give free guidedance...Court is march 24th.. Richmond superior court..

Thank you farmers....
Stardust

L

Lost

Ahh they are getting you for conspiracy then? You are taking the hit because of the ex..

squarepusher

squarepusher

Stardust, good news for you. The police are threatening a lot, and scaring you a lot, however with even an average lawyer, you wont be convicted of anything. You have under 100 plants, which prevents federal mandatory statues, and with 400 rec's, 72 plants is >>well<< within legal limits. So, you have to pony up for a lawyer, but fear not, I don't think anything will stick with you.

Further, you may have a counter lawsuit and a settlement if in fact your operation was legal, that they destroyed and confiscated your legal property. We need to teach these LEO's that they are just going to waste time in court for prosecuting people for legal activities. Heres a few points to consider

1) The reason the cops got so riled up, was because they found so much money in your friends safe. All money that police find, it means they 'forfeit or steal' it, so essentially the police department just got a few hundred thousand dollars. Unfortunately, police are greedy, so probably with their new found treasure chest, they decided to go looking for more treasure. They expected to find another hundred thousand at your place, hence the seizure and violent entry. Thats the only reasons you got raided so hard.

2) 72 plants with 400 rec's, is well within law, and can easily be fought in a court, and YOU SHOULD do so. Contact local medical marijuana lawyer/attorney.

3) Police are bullies, unfortunately this type of person gravitates towards being an officer. You are lucky the police didn't find your dogs, because they likely would have shot them on sight dead (tons of stories about police doing this)

4) Since you were a female (they consider that a weakness), they came down especially hard on you, as a bully tries to take advantage of weak people to make themselves feel better

Please fight this, I know you can get your equipment back, and possibly a large settlement for police misconduct

M

mrdizzle

you know this is just what your being charged with right? It is by no means what you will end up actually being charged with. they are going to have a hell of a time proving all this ancient shit

What is your lawyer telling you? let him do his job and see, Krunchbubble was charged with all sorts of shit and as far as I know its all getting dropped.

hang in there, you wont know till you go to court so all you can do is sit back and wait

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
if i got pulled over with a safe and said its has to do with such and such, they cant just go and raid that house. there is soemthing more to it. did he call you and you said stuff over the phone? did he leave your house at anytime with weed legal or not?

squarepusher

squarepusher

if i got pulled over with a safe and said its has to do with such and such, they cant just go and raid that house. there is soemthing more to it. did he call you and you said stuff over the phone? did he leave your house at anytime with weed legal or not?

he could of got busted, then they ask him to rat out people to lessen his sentence. Then he ratted out stardust, however from what stardust says, she is acting perfectly legit, and they are just trying to scare her.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
So they got your name and phone number from a persons phone who had cash on them and they got a warrant to kick down your door off of that with the feds involved?? Am I missing something??

If thats the case shit stay safe and stay off the feds radar and get a good lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom