• Thread starter stardust
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hi, Im charged by the state criminal court with four counts of H&S11359 and 8. Thats cultivation with intent to sell. Four Because im also being charged with the ex's growops and since the investigation arose from a non 215 city they and in a non 215 COunty court they wont recognize 215 at all, even though my house was in Oakland which is 215 friendly.
There is no such thing as a "non-215" county court in California, they are all bound by the law. You sound very confused about what's happening here, I don't think you're fully aware of what happened to put you in this place or something else is going on. Are you saying that BOTH state and federal agencies have come after you?

If so, this really surprises me. I'm in a very unfriendly county myself and I've had the local narcotics task force at my home and inspecting my grow. They didn't like seeing 70+ plants, but they also knew there was nothing they could do about it unless I was moving product or trying to set up a collective within our county (collectives and cooperatives are outlawed in my county, but not in Alameda County).
The ex that got pulled over told CHP told them he was on his way to see me and said my name so they found my address w my phone number and got me involved in this mess. (though I was at home in the bay and had not seen him in 4 months)

He also told them they could NOT check the trunk, so they tried to weezle in a probable cause to search it. by saying it smelled like hed been smoking weed so they took the safe, and when they opened it at the station he told them it was his life's savings from being a 215 grower for a dispensary in berkeley for 15 years adn showed them his CARD.
*** :worried HE TALKED INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR A LAWYER!

The Feds civil court deals with forfeitures, they got involved to try to seize the cash in the safe and anything else to his name and split the goods with CHP department. So they asked CHP to make the ex look like a real bigpin to make it easier to seize the cash. This is where I come in.. CHP kicks down my door and finds my peaceful 215garden and tacks it on to the ex's bigger 215gardens. Because they found alleged letters of money he was gonna pay me for trimming some bud for him from three years ago they say Im part of his operation and Im going down with him. His dispensary wont own up to the 15 years of service he provided them so he has no aliby to 215...

hope this clarifies it a bit more...
CHP made the bust? That makes absolutely NO sense at all, should have been Alameda Sheriff's Department or OPD (Oakland PD). CHP shot my sister's dog on Halloween night, though, so...
its state...Felony
So the feds came but didn't charge you?
I am completly 215, clean green certified, had a review board check the collective with 400 patients only did the alleged 72 plants with 12 lights in Oakland... I will try and take it to all the way to the supreme court!!!!!!! but ist that federal and then they dont recognize 215?
Don't take this the wrong way, but you don't understand much at all of the legal system you've become deeply embroiled in. Every state has a supreme court and that court is bound, legally, to interpret law and find in accordance with the laws of THAT STATE. Therefore, you're appearing in a California Supreme Court and that judge must adhere to the state laws which are applicable. SB420 is generally no longer applicable UNLESS you have a state ID card (the patient ID card so many dispensaries require you to have, that the state wants you to have). If you have that card, then according to the last finding on SB420 that I'm aware of, you are voluntarily limiting yourself to the old SB420 plant counts of 6/12 (six mature, twelve immature plants). If you have that card, this is where it will cause you serious problems.
The missing element in the story is the ex. He HAD lots of assets, a few homes, a nice car and bank accounts. They have taken the car, and seized the accounts and are now after the properties.. all of that is driving these cops wild!!!! They need me in the case to make it Multipartner(conspiracy), multicounty (Oakland/Contracosta), Multioperation (his growns plus mine)...THough Im not part of his Shit at all!!!!!!!

I heard from someone that if a collective has a grow and many cards on the wall, the only ones that gets in trouble for that grow would be the one that is in the lease and/or living there. I was neither on his properties titles nor did i live there a the time of the raid. but did live there 3 years ago for around 9 months. I did allegedly do trimming work for him but I was in no way the owner or gained in any way from his 215 grow. he worked exclusively with a dispensary in Berkeley. And they wont come up and defend him so his aliby is null.

Im gonna call ASA lawyers tomorrow... I think they give free guidedance...Court is march 24th.. Richmond superior court..

Thank you farmers....
Stardust
Oh Jesus. So, basically what you're saying is that you jumped into this without knowing anything about your legal standing. The courts also offer legal guidance (look up 'self help').

You're going to be forced to go with a public defender, which is what I would advise in any event at least UP TO discovery. Discovery is extremely important, this is where the prosecution has to lay out its case against you.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
or the whole thing is fabricated

please refer back to my post where I mention the OP was asking for donations through paypal

L

lil miss lone

Wow, stardust, you changed your entire post? What happened to the part where you said you where a hot blond posing for pics on you destroyed hydro tables??

Haha Sea, I knew you'd pop in and take this "girl's" ridiculous story apart. Did you happen to read the original post? I was the first to read it after she posted and she changed it all up after my reply.

L

lil miss lone

or the whole thing is fabricated

please refer back to my post where I mention the OP was asking for donations through paypal

Thank you motherlode. I was starting to think maybe I was tripping cause I was the only one to mention that.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I saw it too lil miss - I just didnt reply at first because I didnt know where to start - lol

the email addy posted and the asking for paypal donations was so over the top I figured a mod would see it and the ban hammer would come down anyhow

L

lil miss lone

I saw it too lil miss - I just didnt reply at first because I didnt know where to start - lol

the email addy posted and the asking for paypal donations was so over the top I figured a mod would see it and the ban hammer would come down anyhow

I too figured a mod would take it down and ban her...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
why do you gotta have a state card?

all you need is your dr's rec - my county doesnt even issue a state card

state card only offers you greater protection when travling with bulk

Venom818

Venom818

wait hot blond give me the pay pal account i want to make a donation :love0018:

420king-MASSES

it dosent make any sense to me either. theres no law saying you cant have money. and the only way they got to your house is the dude probably ratted you out. soemwhere along the line he got caught, then he came to you to get meds. he made a buy and then(1 day or 10 days later) the cops came and kicked in your door.

it dont make sense to me either ///but yes there is a law about having money cash money ya cant have 25,000 cash on ur person with-out having official bank statements ---3 years ago they nailed mel gibson for having that much in cash money on his person///twizzy get at me brother when you comin up to the area again

convex

convex

Dear Farmers, Here is my sad story....I got accidently ratted out by an ex. My peaceful garden was destroyed, seized and I was incarcerated at gunpoint (am now out on bail awaiting court in march)

What is even more terrible, I took every step to make it a Completely legal 215 grow for myself, paid for the electricity in full, worked with a legit non for profit eatibles collective with 400 patients, (all i would need is 1 card for Oakland's 72 plant guideline) had all their cards on the wall...! (Legal to trade donations for product within members of each collective in California under Attorney General Guidelines Prop 215, SB 420) and (since the case continues, I have to say ALLEGEDLY)grew only 72 plants (12 lights) and had just completed an alleged harvest of 20#s (yes i was an Alleged, Brilliant Horticulturalist, worked 80 hour weeks,all by myself!!) in Oakland where it meets the requirements, I even payed 1500 to Harbourside to get an attorneyboard to come do a Clean green Certified review of my garden. I had all the receipts in order for every nutrient bought etc. Im not a criminal, I had No baggies, obvioulsy no guns, just litttle me and a completely sterile lab style growop. I took notes daily on and did strain and nute comparisons it was very legit...and very peaceful!!! I did prayers before harvest to thank the plants for their healing powers, i kept everything perfect...and they destroyed it all..took my laptops, cameras anything of value...though, I had made no money, six months into it and still paying now for the cutting edge room. Everthing was reinvested into the garden. When they seized my accounts i had 83 cents in my checking!! Still, because i had dual citizenship they though me a flight risk and set my bail to 1Million dollars. So obviously, I had no way to pay this so I had to stay in county Jail until it could be dropped enough for my best friend to use all her credit cards and bail me out...meanwhile, my dogs were left alone for a week locked in the balcony, the cops drilled boards to lock the doors from the inside, after they left and they didn't let me have a phone number so i couldnt call anyone nor anyone knew where i was when i was in jail or about my dogs being alone because nobody knew where i lived! nor had i any one to visit me or put money on my books so I came out so sickly skinny, weighing 90lbs(usually im 115)..anyway.. bad memories..i have never been in trouble in my life so its been really hard on me..though i try to stay positive...jail is no place for peacefu growers....:worried:worried:worriedThey want to give me 4Felonies and I can never grow again nor medicate. (which i think is unconstitutional) Plus 90days Custody and I cant find a job anywhere else with my Science college degree because of the record. (i actually got hired and fired as soon as they saw even the pending record!) THis has ruined my life....:worried:worried

"be safe...positive vibrations.......
:worried:worried:worried:worried:worried:worried

Why not approach fellow members of your collective instead of strangers on a message board for donations?

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
sounds like a bunch of shit to me.. either this is fake or your ex totally fucked you. good luck.

S

spiderman

How did you fund all your equip, nutes, cameras and electricity if you weren't making something from it or dealing some on the side????
i believe one is allowed expenses under the law(prop 215)

S

stardust

if i got pulled over with a safe and said its has to do with such and such, they cant just go and raid that house. there is soemthing more to it. did he call you and you said stuff over the phone? did he leave your house at anytime with weed legal or not?

he was calling me a lot that day... even half an hour before the traffic stop and he told them he was meeting me in LA with half a mill in his trunk in dank smelling 20s...

I had the stupid iphone on my name with the bills coming to my house so they easily found my location in the bay area! Plus Some mail was still going to his old house...so thats how they knew i used to live there...

he had never been at my house. I hadn't heard from him for four months before that night at all! So his phone showed like 10 calls to an LA number an hes drinving all this cash around they though he was like a cartel deal with me. THe cops took pictures with the safe open and the poor guy sitting in the interrogation room and highfiving eachother or thumbs up or something like that he said. they were really proud of their work..lame...

B

Beasters X Haze

driving around with a half mill... sweet idea bud

S

stardust

so this was a fake story to get paypal sob donations?

what? :confused0054:no, this is real. I wish it weren't!!!..

My friends were doing a donation thing to try and get lawyer fees. but i removed it from the page because its not about that... Its about getting ideas on how to figure out this case and hopefully let others learn from my mistakes. (ie. iphone in my name and address , having lived somewhere where someone else had a grow and getting mail there..etc..etc...) little things I missed and that got me busted.

Im getting charged with four counts of 11358 HS (Cultivate Marijuana), Four counts of 11359HS(Possess Marijuana) and 182 (a) (1) (Conspiracy to commit a crime) by contra costa DAs office. THey don't recognize 215.

S

stardust

driving around with a half mill... sweet idea bud

Yea, he was taking his life's savings with him..got really paranoid of his family and friends here in the bay and thought he'd find me in LA (because I changed my number to LA number though I still lived in the bay)... Needless to say he was going through some mental issues.. manic/schizophrenic break...which they continually forget to mention at court...

S

stardust

i believe one is allowed expenses under the law(prop 215)

I thought so too, and kept all my receipts logged and filed in order. That shows that you are not a drug dealer, you have receipts more like a proper business collective would keep records... Actually Matt Cumin an attorney in the city that sets up 215 collectives legaly advised me to do so.. ---after 500 dollars and an hour sermon where he slurred words as if he was still drunk...--

I was set up to pay taxes if i ever needed to.. but that is also not good because taxes are federal and 215 is only State wide.. and it makes you a target of investigation if you file taxes for a grow..bill panzer attorney said that to the grow accountants in the bay.

I dont think we are there yet, keeping track of expeses only worked against me. They photocopied all my receipts for the police report as proof of a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom