Farmer in Trouble, sad, sad story...

• Thread starter stardust
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stardust

sounds like a bunch of shit to me.. either this is fake or your ex totally fucked you. good luck.

It sounds like the latter!!!...YEa they are charging me with everything he (as co-conspirators) ever did in his 15 years growing... and i did it for 6 months made no money and kept in with every possible 215 legality, big collective, 72in flower, clean green certified etc. etc...

it sucks..

Thanks for your post.

S

stardust

Wow, stardust, you changed your entire post? What happened to the part where you said you where a hot blond posing for pics on you destroyed hydro tables??

Haha Sea, I knew you'd pop in and take this "girl's" ridiculous story apart. Did you happen to read the original post? I was the first to read it after she posted and she changed it all up after my reply.

hi lil miss lone,

yes, very perceptive of you, after reviewing my original ranting post and your reactionary reply, I realized it did not need to mention what i look like on the posters i made to bring awareness to 215 injustices at the hempcon show or the fact that my friends had opened a paypal for my lawyers bills.
Thanks for pointing that out.

I am getting great legal advice on this thread from others that have gone through this and im hopefully letting others learn from my mistakes.

Positive Vibrations! Stardust.

squarepusher

squarepusher

you just need to get a competent lawyer, its impossible for them to ignore prop 215 unless its federal. However you have under 100 plants, so feds wont bother you. you are safe

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I respectfully disagree, this gal's in for a serious horsefuck, just because they can. Besides, how are they going to support their budgets if they don't bring in kingpins? Especially marijuana kingpins.
what? :confused0054:no, this is real. I wish it weren't!!!..

My friends were doing a donation thing to try and get lawyer fees. but i removed it from the page because its not about that... Its about getting ideas on how to figure out this case and hopefully let others learn from my mistakes. (ie. iphone in my name and address , having lived somewhere where someone else had a grow and getting mail there..etc..etc...) little things I missed and that got me busted.

Im getting charged with four counts of 11358 HS (Cultivate Marijuana), Four counts of 11359HS(Possess Marijuana) and 182 (a) (1) (Conspiracy to commit a crime) by contra costa DAs office. THey don't recognize 215.
LMAO! Then they're going to make it very, very easy for you to defend yourself.

The unfortunate bit is that ignorance of the law is no excuse for violating the law, and by my take, assuming this is all on the up-and-up, you jumped into this with not a clue of what was going on, legally and otherwise.
I thought so too, and kept all my receipts logged and filed in order. That shows that you are not a drug dealer, you have receipts more like a proper business collective would keep records... Actually Matt Cumin an attorney in the city that sets up 215 collectives legaly advised me to do so.. ---after 500 dollars and an hour sermon where he slurred words as if he was still drunk...--
But you paid him anyway?
I was set up to pay taxes if i ever needed to.. but that is also not good because taxes are federal and 215 is only State wide.. and it makes you a target of investigation if you file taxes for a grow..bill panzer attorney said that to the grow accountants in the bay.
WHAT? Are you saying states levy no taxes?
facepalm.gif

S

stardust

The unfortunate bit is that ignorance of the law is no excuse for violating the law, and by my take, assuming this is all on the up-and-up, you jumped into this with not a clue of what was going on, legally and otherwise.

On the contrary, I followed the law precisely. I had the same lawyer (bill panzer) that co-authored 215 set up my collective and grow. So it was as legit as it gets!

But you paid him anyway? had to pay before the hour..

WHAT? Are you saying states levy no taxes?
facepalm.gif
[/QUOTE]

NO of course there are both State and Fed taxes. I meant to say the IRS department is a Federal office and (bill panzer attorney )said its not good to report income or deduct loss on IRS forms for a grow /collective because thats admitting criminal activity/incriminating with the Feds.

thanks for your comments in my thread..very informative

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If you have a bad feeling about an attorney upon whose advice you are relying to stay out of trouble, then you should act on that. You should also consult another attorney, because I can assure you that telling the judge, "But my attorney told me so" isn't going to do a thing to help your case. I know this first hand, to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
didnt they bring down Al Capone for not paying taxes?

Papa

Papa

Supporter
I meant to say the IRS department is a Federal office and (bill panzer attorney )said its not good to report income or deduct loss on IRS forms for a grow /collective because thats admitting criminal activity/incriminating with the Feds.

you need to discuss these issues with your attorney, not in an open forum.

i'm closing this thread for your own good.

Papa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom