Farmers, Hemp Industry Leaders Arrested for Planting Industrial Hemp at DEA HQ

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bicycle racer

the us government is a laughable contradiction when it comes to hemp and cannabis and alcohol tobacco and pharmaceuticals what a joke. all about money not about public health.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I'm so over the USs "policy" and "red tape" and DEA. This country is digging themselves into the biggest hole. Next thing you know we"ll be:mooning selling rights to our country to anyone that isn't in as much debt as we are. Whatever I'm over it. Good post though.

666elsie

Lies the gov. tells

and there are ppl that do believe hemp is MMJ.
Ya can smoke this till it comes out yer arse and get nothin but a headache!!NO frets,No pesticides,No nothin but earth and god to take care of this pruduct.Fuel,Fiber,Food what more can you ask of this plant too give,DEA blows.....
and they can get the hell out of Canada too,back where you belong CU bye!!!

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
The Hemperor would be proud of them btw has anyone heard any news on Jack...
hope hes good

sog1313

sog1313

yeah, MJs cousin hemp is just as useful in the industrial world as cannabis is in the medical. if i could grow one or the other i would be happy knowing i was doing something good for the earth, but the US just wont take a hint. deny, mislead, arrest. these policies haven't worked for the past 80 years, and they wont magically start working today. dont wanna get on a rant here, but if there are props in your state for growing hemp or MMJ, get the word out to vote YES!

oh yeah, also, Jack Herer's website still says hes stable but critical, but I dont know how recent the info is. smokin one to his good health right now...

Top Bottom